d i s c l a i m e r

Welcome

Hi! Thanks for choosing this story :)

Let me put this warning in the beginning.

This is a story for a mature audience. There will be mature content, such as smut, swear words and mention of depression and assault. If you don't feel comfortable with such topics, please do not continue to read.

I won't put any warnings in the chapters beforehand, this is the first and the last.

This story is fictional. The BTS members are only used as a visual representation. Character traits, sexual orientations, relationships, etc. are purely fictional. I don't ship the members in any way, when I do so in the story, it's only as a matter for the story line.

Although the story takes place in Korea, I won't use any honorifics, etc. because obviously I'm not Korean and I don't want to do anything wrong by simply using terms I've heard before.

The cover is edited by me. I got all the other pictures I use for this story from Pinterest. Credits go to the original owners!

There will be a few time skips in the story, to drive the plot forward. If there isn't any time implicated in the beginning of a chapter, it's the same time, as in the chapter before. I'll write the times in bold letters, so keep your eyes open for them.

Lastly, English is not my first language. I graduated in English and have learned it for quite a while, still there will be mistakes. I definitely lack vocabulary and sometimes I might use the wrong term or expression. If you notice any recurring mistakes, please let me know. I'll appreciate it!

All rights reserved. Please don't copy/plagiarize. I put hours of work and a lot of effort in this story, so please be mindful of that.

Have fun with the story and thank you for reading! :) <3