t w e n t y - s e v e n

Love and other Pleasantries

Danbi

I can't believe Yoongi told me he loves me. I couldn't be happier. I've heard it and said it before in other relationships, but it never made me feel that way. I didn't feel pressure to say it back at all. It was so easy. There are a lot of things in our relationship that justify my overthinking, but I didn't have to overthink this.

I've been awake for a while, waiting for Yoongi to wake up. It's been a long night. When we came back last night, I surprised him with the lingerie I packed. It's not the same I sent him a picture of before our trip, he already knew that. It was a purple set and it's lying somewhere on the bathroom floor.

He left the purple set on me when he ravished me for the first round. He only took it off, before he helped me step into the jacuzzi tub, pulling me into his lap as soon as he was sitting down. He used the jets, making it intense.

I was exhausted by the time he lifted me out of the tub and helped me dry myself. He wasn't done with me though. It may be the biggest cliché, but it really felt like he was making love to me with his slow and sensual thrusts, whispering into my ear how much he loves me over and over again, once we were in bed.

I lay my chin on his chest and start to brush my fingers through his hair. He's still so sound asleep, he doesn't even react a bit. I start to brush my fingertips over his eyebrows, his cheeks and finally his lips.

I can see a small smile form on them and he releases a content hum. He stirs a bit, but still doesn't wake up. I decide to let him sleep for a while longer and stay cuddled into him, while I scroll through my phone.

I send Tae a text if everything is alright and I just get a thumbs up back. Well, sounds alright to me.

Areum sent a picture of her and Ahri's nails into our group chat and there are a few other messages, about how much they would have loved to have me there with them.

I apologize and promise to join them the next time. I open Instagram and scroll through it, liking the picture Ahri posted of their breakfast. Tae shared a picture of him and Jimin and I comment with a few hearts.

I would usually at least share a few stories of me travelling, but for obvious reasons I can't. But I'm usually not that active on my social medias, so nothing suspicious here. Being responsible for my law firm's social media, is enough for me, I don't have to share every second of my private life.

I feel Yoongi stir next me. "When did you wake up?" His voice is raspy and his eyes are still closed.

I chuckle, put my phone aside and lean my chin on his chest like I did before. "About an hour ago. It's already noon."

He creases his eyebrows and looks at his phone beside him. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

He brushes his hand through my hair and I close my eyes for a second because of the soothing feeling. "I tried, but I had no chance. I thought you might need a little more sleep."

He grins. "Mhm. You wore me out last night."

I snort and try to sit up, but he holds me there. "YOU wore ME out."

He leans up and easily rolls me on my back, hovering above me. "You didn't complain." I shake my head, grinning at him.

"I would never." I tell him, while I sling my arms around his neck and pull him down to me, kissing him. 

Being with Yoongi feels like we've been together for years. There was never the feeling of being strangers between us. It's all so natural with him.

He gets up and walks towards the shower. "Let's get ready, I want to take you somewhere."