t e n

Lingerie and Late Night Calls

Danbi

Areum literally drags us into a lingerie store. We've been strolling through it for about 30 minutes, picking up nearly everything they have in the store, comparing it, holding it in front of Ahri, to check if the color would suit her skin tone, and shoving random pieces into her hands.

We finally convince her to take the pieces to the changing room and try them on. Now Areum is sitting in front of the changing rooms, waiting for her to present what she tries, and I'm strolling through the store myself.

I do have a fair amount of lingerie, but it never hurts to add a few pieces. I love how I feel in them. A beautiful piece of lingerie can make you feel beautiful, confident, powerful and all that without even wearing it for a man, but simply for yourself. I enjoy wearing them just for me. It's remarkable what a piece of clothing can do to your mind, without anybody else even seeing it.

"Oh damn, Danbi come look!" I keep the black lacy bodysuit I just admired in my hands as I stroll back to the changing rooms.

Ahri's standing there in a lavender, laced two-piece. The panties have a really deep waistline, while the bra cups are nearly see-through. The color complements her light skin tone so well.

"Wow, you look great!" I blurt, grinning at her.

"I don't know. Isn't the waistline too low?" She asks turning herself to look at her backside in the big mirror. "And you can literally see my whole ass." She frowns.

"Yeah, that's the point of seductive lingerie." Areum giggles. "But if you feel uncomfortable, try one of the others."

I go back into the store to see if I can find anything else, as Ahri walks back into her changing room. I come back with a red set with the matching garter belt, and a silky nightgown.

I see Ahri standing in front of the mirror in a purple bodysuit with various cut-outs. She has a frown on her face, absolutely not looking happy.

"No, Areum. I feel like I'm disguised, this isn't me." She complains, turning in front of the mirror. "I'm going to try the last one."

I step into the changing room next to Ahri, also trying the pieces I found. I love the black bodysuit, but I decide to step out to look into the bigger mirror.

I smile as Areum whistles at me. "You know I would marry you in the blink of an eye? God damn, you're sexy." I roll my eyes, turning around, looking at the back of the sinful lingerie. Yep, I'm taking these.

In the meantime, Ahri steps out of the changing room again. She's wearing a light pink babydoll dress. The cups are made of lace and the rest of the material is see-through with plush on the hem, the material showing the simple matching panties.

"This set is so cute, you look sexy!" I say, earning a grin from her. Areum claps, approving the look.

"I'm feeling really good in this, I think this is it." She nods confidently at herself in the mirror doing a little turn, making the material waft around her. "Danbi, you look smoking hot. God, I wish I had your tits." She giggles making me laugh too.

"Give me a second to try the rest of the stuff, then we can leave." I smile, stepping back into the changing room.

The girls are also really approving of the red set, which I admire too, and I decide to just get the negligee without trying it on.

Areum pushes us to the register. "Come on ladies, let's go. Ahri, you got a man to seduce, and remember...no baby making!" I snort, shaking my head at her. "How about you get a good bottle of wine and cook something nice?" I propose.