f i f t e e n

Risk or no Risk

Danbi

I groan and look over at the watch on my bedside table, because I was torn from my sleep by the doorbell. The first time it rang I thought I was dreaming, but the continuous ringing shortly after told me that this was real and someone is standing in front of my door at 3 am.

I consider to just ignore it for a second, but the person seems very determined. I'm beyond pissed. I struggled to sleep for weeks now and I just managed to fall asleep about an hour ago.

I was torn between going to the bar and see Yoongi for his birthday or just stay home and keep the distance. It has been on my mind ever since he texted me that he wants me to be there. But I just couldn't go. It's better like this. But the decision didn't help me sleep at all.

I curse under my breath as I swing my legs out of bed and trudge towards the door. I don't even care that I'm only in a silky top and some comfortable but very short pants. I also don't bother to look through the spy to see which maniac is disrupting my sleep at this ungodly hour. Considering latest events, this is kind of dumb, but I don't give a fuck right now.

I aggressively open the door, ready to cuss out the idiot.

"What the fuck is wrong..." I stop for a second, looking at the person in front of my door in shock. "Yoongi?"

"You know what? I'm fucking tired of the silent treatment." He spits and enters my flat. I make sure to close the door behind him immediately, trying to let my neighbors sleep.

I can't even say something, while I watch baffled as he goes to my kitchen takes a glass of water and stomps over to my couch, falling on it.

"We're going to talk it out, now." He states, looking serious.

I can smell the alcohol on him and he does slur his words a bit, but considering he just comes from his own birthday party, I'm not surprised.

"It's the middle of the night, Yoongi. Are you insane?" I say, leaning against the sideboard my TV's standing on, crossing my arms.

I don't miss his gaze lingering on my breasts for a second too long before he looks up at me, his eyes bloodshot.

"I give a damn about the time right now."

I scoff. "What's there to talk about?"

"Don't play dumb, Danbi. You know exactly what's there to talk about. At first you kiss me back like this and the next second you accuse me of shit, kick me out without giving me a chance to explain and then ignore me for weeks. Did you really think I would stop trying?"

I'm staring at the wall behind him. I can't even look at him. I would cave the second I do.

"It's better like this, Yoongi." I tell him.

"That's bullshit and you know it." I keep my silence as he's leaning on his elbows, his hands rubbing over his face.

"Shit...," he mumbles. "Danbi...I've felt like shit for the past few weeks without you and I know that you're miserable too. Tae told me."

"Fucking brat." I mumble. I can't believe my own brother would do me dirty like this.

I sigh. "Explain then."

"Do you really think I kissed you because I was fighting with Ahri?"

I look down at my feet, playing with my fingers. "No." I confess.

"Then why did you push me away like that?"

I finally find the confidence to look up and meet his gaze. He looks so hurt.