[i]⚤. Secret Crush • Denki.K

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

DOM!DENKI, SUB!READER, FEM!READER, MASTER KINK, KIND OF RUBBISH WRITING

all of the bakusquad sat down in the common room for their infamous movie nights

all of the bakusquad sat down in the common room for their infamous movie nights. Bakugou was shouting at everyone to be quiet while you and Mina were messing around and giggling whilst shoving each other. "shut the fuck up!" you and mina laughed and agreed to be silent, for now. Meanwhile, Denki was kind of sad that you stopped giggling. He loved hearing you laugh. Denki was caught staring at Kirishima, he wiggled his eyebrows and threw popcorn in his face.

Mina kept shoving you and you kept messing around until you got shoved into Denki's shoulder. "shit, sorry denki." he nods it off, and bakugou shouted again, "you'll just wait another ten minutes. after those ten minutes, she pushed you harder and you fell on denki's lap. your left hand, close to his lower region on the left side, and your right hand on his right thigh.

you both made eye contact and you gave a closed eye smile. He felt his heart beating faster. Not long after, he apologised to the group and scurried away to his room. You weren't worried at first but as time passed, you thought it was strange of him to leave so you wanted to check it out. as the movie faded you walked closer to his room and pressed your ear against the door.

rustling was heard from the other side of the door and moans. Suddenly, the door swung open and you fell on your back, falling between his legs. you started to blush because he was only in his boxers. He pulled you upwards to your feet and shut the door behind you. you started to pace towards him and kissed his lips. your confidence disappeared when he flipped you over and put you on his bed, climbing on top of you.

he lowered himself and looked up at you, whilst between your legs. "do you want me, baby?" you nod at the loud blond between your legs. He started to lift up your skirt and blow on your clothed clit. you flinched and started to squirm around, he moved them along and started to stroke along the slit. "don't tease, denki."

he shrugs it off and takes your underwear and throws them to the side and starts to frantically thrust his tongue inside your wet slits. your moans filled the room as you felt a knot forming, not long after you finally came on his face. He licked you clean and smirked. "beg for me, darling."

you frowned at his request, "don't make me beg! I hate begging!" "then you don't get anything." "you know, i could just go into the common room in just my underwear and they could pleasure me, what about bakugou? he would do the job." This royally pissed Denki off. He got back on top of you and thrust his cock into your hole. you shuddered under his touch and he started to go even faster.

"m-master~" you moaned out, it egged him to go even faster. slapping sounds were filling the room and denki started to pull at your hair, and zap your nipples with his quirk. "AhHh~ more~" he felt you tighten around his cock and your an his cum ran down your thighs. He pulled out and stared at you with a smile. "you're beautiful, you know that?" Those were his last words before he cleaned you up and fell asleep with you in his arms.