[xvi]⚤. kitty • shota.a

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

ANIMAL QUIRK, BITING, SCRATCHING, DOM!AIZAWA, SUB!READER, BONDAGE, MASTER KINK

you roamed aimlessly around the house, just waiting for your master to get home

you roamed aimlessly around the house, just waiting for your master to get home. as you walked, the bell on your collar jingled slightly.

despite your quirk giving you features of a cat, you didn't mind being one for your master. you willingly wore a collar and he could use a leash if he pleases.

he front door opened and you smiled at him, his face softening when looking at you. "master! you're home!" you jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist while your tail swayed happily. "hey, kitten. you missed me?"

his hand reached to the tip of your tail and swirled it around in your fingers before pulling on it. "ah!" you moaned as you buried your face in his neck.

"oh, so you like that, kitten?" he walked up the stairs with you still attached to him and he placed you on the bed. kissing you roughly. his tongue ran across your bottom lip, asking for access. you complied and let him in.

one of his hands played with the base of your cat ears and he tugged on your tail. you moaned into the kiss and bit his lip, causing you to draw blood due to your fangs. he winced slightly. "sorry master." you said as you licked and sucked at his bottom lip until the bleeding stopped.

his tongue ran across your nipple as you were tied up by his scarf. you couldn't move and you were blindfolded so you had no clue what he was going to. your tail wagged excitedly, no clue what was going to happen. your senses were heightened, so, when something was inserted inside of your ass, you moaned. your ring of muscles tighten around it.

a low humming was heard as as the toy inside of you vibrated. you tried pulling at the restraints but you failed as he made the scarf tighter. "awh come on now kitten, there's no use in pulling on the restraints!" he bit his lip as he watched you beg and plead. "you're so sexy when you beg, kitty~" he came closer to you and made out with you, his tongue going in your mouth as he pulled your hair. he turned the vibrator up to the highest setting and his mouth swallowed your choked moans.

you heard the clanging of a belt and heard his trousers drop to the floor. you felt a rough hand placed on your thigh as he spread them even more. within the minute he inserts himself into you.

he didn't move, he wanted to wait until you couldn't take it anymore. you tried to move yourself but he held your hips firmly. "oh come on, please. please just fuck me master~"

he smirks with his tired face and thrusts into you. his thrusts were slow and deep, hitting all the right spots. he kept changing the settings of the vibrator and thrusts. he started rubbing your clit while putting the vibrator on max while he's still thrusting into you, your body shakes and tightens around him as well as the toy in your ass.

he leans down to your whining face and pulls you into a sloppy kiss. "master~" you mewled. he bit his lip at the sight of you. "you gonna cum, kitty? gonna cum on my cock? do it for me, kitty~"

your legs shook at his words, your walls tightening around him as you came on his cock. he pulled out and came on your face. you still had the whiny position and you were still moaning due to the toy in your ass.

"you're so cute like that kitty!"