[xxiv]⚢. sneak in • h.toga

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: LESBIAN

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

QUIRK USAGE, MOMMY KINK, BLOOD KINK, SWITCH!READER, VILLAIN X HERO, BLOOD KINK, KNIFE KINK

you have been in a secret relationship with toga for a while now. usually you would sneak out at late hours of the night but since the school is on lockdown you couldn't anymore. toga knew about this but still tried to convince you to try and come out anyway.

you sat in the common room with the rest of your class chatting away until the door opened. bakugou walked through the door with his back slumped and his hands shoved in his pockets, no-one thought anything of it because that was the same old bakugou but you knew something was wrong with your brother. that wasn't your brother. bakugou left for bed ages ago, so who is this person?

you excused yourself, saying you were tired and went off to bed. you roamed down the corridors to try and find the stranger but it seemed like they vanished. it could only be one person, but where is she? you opened your dorm room and locked it behind you. the room was dark, you don't remember turning off the light though. you flicked on the light and saw toga sitting on your bed in nothing but your shirt. "hey there baby!" she squealed. "how did you get in? did anyone see you? were you posing as my brother?"

she placed a finger on your lips. "shh. it's okay! they thought i was really bakugou."

"good, i don't need you getting caught, it's a huge risk you being here right now."

she frowned, "but i'm so lonely all by myself, is it so bad i wanna be here with my girlfriend. also, i brought you a little something," she placed a small vile of blood in your hands. you and toga had a similar quirk, but instead of you transforming into the person themselves, you get their attributes like their quirk, body type etc. "who's blood is this?"

"a girls. dabi caught her and thought the blood would be useful for me."

"how so?"

"just see! now, get on the bed." she pushed you onto the bed, taking off your shirt for you, leaving you in only your shorts. "drink the blood for me baby." you opened the vile and drunk the whole thing, closing the lid afterwards. you waited a little to see what would happen but nothing seemed to be happening, except from a throbbing between your legs but that was normal when your around toga. "nothing has happened, himiko."

"oh yeah? what's this then?" her hand grazed your crotch, it feeling much more sensitive then it used to. you looked down only to find your breasts have gotten bigger and a large bulge was prominent in your shorts. "a cock? really himiko?" she licked her lips and smiled. "mhm! and what's better then me sucking the dick of my pretty girlfriend?" she palmed your bulge again, you turned red in the face instantly, you were usually sensitive but this was unlike anything you ever felt before. you moaned out to her and she giggles. "you're much more sensitive then usual! maybe i should drain this girl for blood more often." your arm covered your face as you moaned to this new found feeling.

"hmp, don't look away! it doesn't make it as fun then." you loved the way toga teased you, she usually does it because she wants to be punished, but not today. she was doing it because she wanted to be top. her methods were working, you were weak to her hands, and this blood.

she pulled your short down along with your underwear, your cock standing tall as you felt exposed. she licked up your cock, holding the base of it. she looked at you with amusement, she loved seeing you a mess in her hands. "himiko~ i-i know what your trying to do."

"oh yeah?" she licks the tip and proceeds to bob her head up and down for a little while before stopping to continue her sentence, "what am i doing then?"

you were out of breath but did not want to give her the satisfaction. "you wanna top. it won't work, you always end up under me~" it was true what you said and toga blushed at the thought. she shook her head at you. "not tonight, mommy~" her lips latched around your cock once more and bobbed up and down, hollowing her cheeks. you couldn't hold in your moans no more and you just gave into the pleasure. "this is even more enjoyable then blood~" her words were muffled by your cock in her mouth.

your hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her off your cock. "enough of that little one." you grabbed her hips and turned her around so she was on the bottom. you kissed down her neck, occasionally biting her, your fangs coming out in the process. she whimpers, "mm. do it more!" you did as she asked and bit her more, deep bitemarks were left on her shoulders, neck and breasts.

your hand grasped firmly on her hips as you guided your cock near her pussy, teasing the entrance. she moved her hips, trying to put it in herself but you moved back. "come on, (y/n)!" she whined. her hand went under the pillow and pulled out a knife, pointing it to your nose. "do it now, mommy~" you laughed down at her, her face scrunched up. "you don't scare me little girl."

she lifted her hand and tried to cut you, but she failed. you grabbed a shirt that she was previously wearing and tied her hands behind her back for the time being. you looked under your bed and found your shibari rope and tied her hands and feet together. you turned her on your stomach and slapped her ass roughly. "if you want to try and cut me, that's fine. i'm just going to tease you and make you beg for me to stop." you slammed your cock into her, her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

"k-kEep going! right there!" she moaned out as her ass was getting repeatedly smacked. your cock was abusing her sweet spot, it was enough to make her cum around your cock. her pussy clenched around you, as hard as it was you pulled out, leaving both you and here missing the feeling.

"no no! please mommy~ just fuck me already~" your hands ran over her sides and ass. "you want to be out of these ropes?" she nods eagerly. you untied her and she laid back on her back. you took her knife again and spread open her legs, kissing her inner thigh. "no-one's aloud to touch you, okay? you're all mine after all." the knife dug into the supple skin of her fleshy thigh, you carved your initials into her thighs, her crying sounding like music to your ears. the blood dripped from the cuts and fell onto the sheets as she cried. it wasn't an uncomfortable cry, it was a pleasurable cry.

you licked up the blood, sucking lightly. "you wanna get fucked baby? you wanna ride me?" she nods again, tear marks running down her face. you laid down for her and she aligned herself, her pussy tightening at your thick cock. she bounded up and down while you toyed with her nipples and groped her breasts. "you like riding my cock, little one? such a dirty girl." her legs started to shake. her pussy tightened again, signalling she was going to cum. "ooOh~ mommy! c-cumming!~" her legs twitched as you thrusted more into her. she started to sob in pleasure as you overstimulated her. "t-oo much mommy~ please!~"

"just a little more baby~" as you came inside her, you saw the outline of your bulge in her stomach. making you go wild. her eyes rolled back into her head as she made the aheago face while she came once more, both your liquids mixing together. you tried to lift her up but she was reluctant. "no, let's just lay down." you did as she asked and held her closely to your chest. "you know you have to go in the morning, little one."

"i know, but just let me cockwarm for a while~"