[xxiii]⚤. dance • i.midoriya + k.bakugou

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

POLYAMORUS, THREESOME, DOUBLE PENETRATION, PRAISE, DEGRADATION, ANAL

you stared into the mirror and admired your dress, it was black and gothic with lace and matched perfectly with your skin tone

you stared into the mirror and admired your dress, it was black and gothic with lace and matched perfectly with your skin tone. a knock was at your dorm room, and you told them to come in. bakugou and deku both stood behind smiling. "y-you look so pretty, (y/n)!"

"i agree with the nerd, but i'm hotter." you rolled your eyes. "yes, i am sure you are katsuki."

"hold you other your wrists." bakugou demanded. both deku and bakugou slipped on a corsage for each wrist, your left one was a green flower with sparkling leaves as decoration and your right one was orange with purple leaves and fake berries scattered under the flowers. "awh! there beautiful! come on, we don't want to be late now."

you walked to the hall where the dance was kept, you walked down the stared with bakugou and deku on both arms, causing jealous stares, but you didn't let it bother you much. partners whispered to each others, wishing to be you. you did have both bakugou and deku on your arms, who wouldn't be jealous?

the music started to play as everyone joined the middle of the dance floor, dancing with their partners, that was including bakugou and deku. it took you and deku some convincing but bakugou finally agreed to dance. you danced in between them, bakugou insisting on grinding up against your ass, while deku was merely grinding against your front. you got told off profusely by aizawa, mainly because bakugou picked a fight with someone from the other class, but that was aizawa's last straw, causing you to get kicked out of the dance.

you roamed the halls with the pair of them and just decided to go back to your door, since yours was the biggest. you all entered the room, laughing at yourselves for actually getting kicked out of the dance. you weren't too bothered by it though, no matter how the night ends, you'll always end up getting fucked by them both.

after some sitting and chatting for a while, deku turned to face you and spoke quietly, "can i kiss you?"

"you don't have to ask permission, izu." he kissed you lightly at first, then proceeded to get deeper. deku was much more gentle and softer, unlike bakugou who was rough and dominating. you switched between the two, both kisses being different then the other. you enjoyed this, being shared by both males.

soon enough they both started bickering over you. bakugou shoved deku and rolled his eyes. "it's my turn with the brat. come on teddy bear, sit on my face." bakugou took off his blazer and tossed it to the side with his tie and shirt, both boys helped you get out of your dress, leaving you in just your underwear. soon enough that was quickly removed from you too the more desperate they got.

bakugou laid down and you sat directly on his face, you sat backwards so you were facing deku too. bakugou's tongue prodded at your hole as you gasped and grabbed hold of his sides. "hover a little bit for me." he said, being muffled by your weight. you did as you were told, he used his fingers as well, just for that extra bit of pleasure.

your eyes fluttered open and close as you stared at deku in front of you as you moaned. you signalled for him to get closer and he complied. "izuku~" you moaned as you bit your lip, his hard on growing even more by the sight of you. he leaned in and kissed your neck, causing your senses to heighten at the feeling of immense pleasure. your moans got louder as deku bit you neck, causing you to cum over bakugou's lips.

you pussy twitched and so did your legs as bakugou placed you on his lap, you still facing deku. "come on, i said i'm having her tonight." bakugou said while kissing your neck and shoulder while deku rubbed on your already sensitive clit. you moaned out to them, barley getting your words out to form a sentence. "b-both...of you~"

"both?" they said in unison.

you whimpered lowly as bakugou started inserting his fingers into your pussy again, causing your walls to clamp down. deku looked unsure about it though. "hm, i don't know, (y/n). can you really take the both of us?" deku got more confident in bed, and it shows, he may be nervous at first when initiating but he knows what he's doing.

"pl-ease izu~" you moaned as bakugou tried cutting your sentence off by fingering you faster. the same pressure built up as before and bakugou knew by your moaned changing in octave. he pulled his fingers out and shrugs while sucking on them. "fine, you can have both of us, but can you really take us, brat?" his words made you want it more. you were familiar to the idea of anal and it has happened once or twice but it obviously wasn't something you do on the regular.

"i call ass." bakugou said as he spanked you while changing positions. your arms around both their necks as they both inserted themselves in separate holes. with deku in your pussy and bakugou in your ass, you were full, literally. both of your hole tightened around the boys as they moved one at a time. "aAah~ iz-uku~" deku held onto your hips and gilded you gently while bakugou thrusted with deep strokes.

"s-slow down kats-" you were cut off to a slap on your ass cheek. he activated his quirk, making him leave a bright red handprint burnt on your ass cheek. tears brimmed your eyes at the pleasure your feeling. deku found your g-spot and hit it constantly, abusing it frequently. the room was filled with moans from the trio but the loudest was (y/n), i mean she is taking two dicks.

deku moved your hair out of your face and kissed your neck more. "you're doing so well for me, aren't you puppy?" he praised while bakugou degraded you, the perfect mixture for you in the bedroom. "such a filthy slut for taking two cocks inside of her. you want us to break you, brat?" you felt them both throb inside you, signalling they were close. you were too but the pressure you felt was different this time, everything was more intense and it felt like you were going to have the most intense orgasm ever, you had a slight idea on what was going to happen as it happened once before.

"oh k-katsuki, iz-uku~" you moaned as you felt the pressure release. the two boy both causing you to squirt. with one final thrust bakugou came into your ass. izuku pulled out and came on your stomach. as you all pant, they laid you down on the bed, deku fetching something to clean up the mess you all made. after you were all cleaned up, they both laid next to you on each side. your head leaning on deku while bakugou played with your hair, the pair of them also rubbing your thighs as they twitched.

"we need to do that more often." you said as you smiled at the pair of them, them both kissing you on the forehead in return.