[lix]⚤. public bathroom • k.bakugou

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

VIBRATOR, DOM!READER, SUB!BAKUGOU, TEASING, PUBLIC SEX?, BLOWJOB

you held his hand as you started to walk through the shopping centre, he had a bitchy look on his face as he mumbled to speak to you. "look, this punishment is really shitty, even for you. all i did was say something that you didn't want to hear."

"mhm, sure katsuki." you dragged him along, further into the centre. "it's hard enough having to walk around with this thing in my-" he looked around in embarrassment as you shot him a glare. "i promise i'll behave or whatever. just don't touch the vibration settings until we get back home."

with that being said, you turned it on. he grunted, his breath starting to quicken. he mutters, "fuck, i know people are looking." he looks around at people as the pair of you pass by, "turn it off."

"and why would i do that, huh?" you turned it up higher and looked at him with a smirk as his hand gripped tighter onto yours. "you're worse then a villain, you know that?" you looked at him with the most smug look you could muster. "oh, so now your smug over torturing me like this?"

"c'mon katsuki, keep walking."

"i'm only here because you needed to buy new clothes and you insisted we do this, so hurry the fuck up, will you?" you rolled your eyes at the short tempered male as you walked through the shops, grabbing items and pressing them up against your body. "black or the orange one?"

"get both."

"and why do you say that?" you pressed in a teasing way, "because you look good in both colours." he mumbled, looking away. you grabbed some more things, piling them in the basket katsuki held for you. you walked off to the lingerie section and browsed through. "don't you think you already have enough?" you turned up the vibrator to medium and watched the way his face changed. "you ripped my nice pair, besides, i was looking for you."

"no fuckin' way, it's bad enough i have this thing in my ass, wearing something as skimpy as that is just degrading."

"oh yeah? well i thought you always liked when i degraded you."

he grumbled with a red face, "whatever, are we done here?" you smiled and nodded, "can you go up there for me, baby?"

"up there? you're not going to play with that vibration setting, are you?" you nudged him to go and he left to go to the till. you watched as he barely spoke to the cashier, you turned the device back up, seeing him tense up, bending over slightly, the cashier looked concerned but carried on checking him out. he got the bag and hurried back to you. "you're a real fuckin' sadist, stop with all this teasing."

"and don't try to order me around, katsuki. behave." he followed behind you, occasionally grunting, you never turned off or down the vibrator. "i am behaving, (y/n)."

"stop talking back, it won't get you anywhere."

"fine, i won't talk back." he grumbled. you look over to your left and saw they have individual toilets. you grab his wrist and drag him into one of the toilets, locking the door behind. there was a lot of space, it seemed to be a family toilet. "you seem so desperate." he said as you pushed him against the door. "fine, i'll leave you like that." your fingers grazed over the boner he was trying to hide so desperately.

"wait. fine, i won't be picky." he looked at you as you smirked at him, getting on your knees in front of him. he watched as you licked your lips, pulling down both of his waistbands, licking the pre-cum off his tip. he let out a shaky breath, relieved by the pleasure he's receiving. you stopped doing that and pulled back up his waistbands, just to tease. "i've been real good for you, haven't i? so just suck my cock already. god, i swear when we get back home i'll tease you until you can't take it." you turned up the vibrator again.

"your a sadist, stop with all this teasing."

"i will leave you like this."

"god, please." his hand was in your hair, " you want me to beg like a pathetic bitch, don't you?" you nodded and smiled, "don't give me that look. i've been good all day, so fuckin' good for you."

"that's debateable." he felt your lips around him, taking him inch by inch. without him even realising it, the vibrator was back on, causing him to moan out, gripping at your hair. his cock was getting wrapped into the tight cavern of your mouth, slowly feeling himself sitting the back of your throat. "stop with this damn vibrator. take it out." you stopped sucking him off and took out the vibrator from him, not without getting a whimper out of his mouth.

your mouth latched back around him, your fingers prodding at his ass. he squirmed around as your fingers slowly eased to him, he arched his back, choking on his moans. tugging at your hair as you felt him throb even more. your fingers reached deeper parts of him, pressing on that part of him that was so sensual. you felt his white ropes of cum fill your mouth, running down your chin.

"look at you, katsuki, doing so well."