[xxvi]⚤. temptation • i.midoriya

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

PRAISING, DOMINANT FEMALE, HAIR PULLING, SEDUCING

you were friends with izuku midoriya for god knows how long, you met him way before ua, you basically grew up with him

you were friends with izuku midoriya for god knows how long, you met him way before ua, you basically grew up with him. who would've known you both turned out hot? you both went from cute little things to sexy heroes-to-be. this usually meant that people would also fall for you.

you and deku had this type of relationship where no one was sure if you were dating your just best friends. everyone seems to think you try to sit on his lap at any chance you could get. though that's usually the case, you weren't going to admit that.

you both sat in english class, across the room from each other. he stared at you intently. you were messing around with your tie. he started at your features, almost like he was studying them, your (e/c) eyes concentrated on the tie, you didn't even notice his eyes darting from your face to your breasts. you looked up and around the room until your eyes were set on deku. his face erupts in a blush as he looks down at his book in a panic.

you notice this change in behaviour and knew he has a thing for you. he made it pretty obvious, everyone knew something about it. you purposely acted like a bimbo for the rest of the lesson though, just to be a tease. putting your pen in your mouth and undoing a couple buttons, rubbing your neck and collarbones when you knew he was looking. he didn't know why you were doing this, but he couldn't take his eyes off you.

you noticed the uncomfortable shift in his seat, and you saw him looking around the room and then back down to his lap. you smiled at yourself, you knew you made him hard, that's why you continued what you were doing.

soon enough the lesson ended and he seemed to be the last one to leave the class. you walked down the corridor you knew he would down, the abandoned one that no one went to. you sat on the window ledge, waiting for him to pass.

soon enough you heard footsteps and saw a flicker of green hair. you adjusted your position to where your back and feet where placed on the wall. your skirt lifted up, showing a lot of your thighs and ass, "midoriya."

he moved his book in front of his crotch and approached you. "oh, um, hey (n/n)." he tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible but every now and again his eyes would drift to your thigh and then to your ass.

you stood up and got closer to him, causing him to back up. you grabbed his arms and back him against the wall. "whatcha' hiding there, izuku?~" you moved the books out of the way and he looks away embarrassed. "awh, are you hard for me, izu?~" you place your hand on his growing bulge and he gulps, his face getting red.

"my god, (y/n)~" he managed to get out as you were palming his erection. "you wanna fuck me, izu? i know you do~" you gripped onto his hair and brought him closer to your face. you kissed him roughly, occasionally biting on his bottom lip. you carried on palming his erection while moaned in your mouth. you stopped kissing him and led him to the girls dorms, trying to sneak him in.

you closed and locked your door, using your quirk to create a silencing charm. you pushed him onto your bed and watch him breathing heavily from the previous kiss. "strip for me izu." his shaky hand threw off his clothing leaving him only in his boxers. you crawled closer to him and his eyes screwed shut. you pulled down his boxers and his cock hit his stomach. you grabbed the base and tried to fit as much of his cock in your mouth as you could, using your hand for the rest.

he moaned and tugged at your hair slightly, causing you to moan too. your head bobbed up and down while you were sucking him off. "aAah (y-y/n), why are y-you doing this...to me?" he moaned out. he throbbed in your mouth and you stopped. you looked at his face and saw he was desperate. you just wanted him to show you how desperate he really was.

"how bad do you want me, izu?"

"badly." he said breathlessly. he pulled his boxers back up and got closer to you. kissing your neck he unbuttoned your shirt and threw off your tie with it. leaving you in your underwear and skirt. he trailed the kisses to your shoulder, kissing anywhere he could find. you sat back and let him do this to you. you weren't complaining. "is this okay?" he asked for reassurance. you nodded at the green haired male as he unclasped your bra and flung it on the floor. he looked mesmerised by your breasts.

"so bouncy." he muttered as he massaged them, taking a nipple into his mouth.

you moaned at his touch and it encouraged him more. "izuku~" he hums at you and you tangle your fingers through his hair, bringing his head up to face you. "you wanna cum?" you let go of his hair and it falls over his eyes. he nods, clearly needy. "you gotta do something for me first. eat me out, won't you?"

he pulled your panties down and lifted up your skirt. his tongue licking at your slit, his fingers also rubbing on your clit. you moaned shakily. "mm, right there. such a good boy, midoriya~"

he changes his method and used his tongue to lap at your clit while he fingered you. he curled his fingers causing you to arch your back. "mhm mhm. yes. oh god good boy, keep doing that~" your legs shook, the pressure was building up fast. your tightened around his fingers and came all over them. he pulled them out and licked them clean.

he laid back down and you pulled his boxers back down. you hovered your entrance over his cock and lowered yourself down, causing the pair of you to moan. you were getting over stimulated by now and you could cum any moment. deku gripped onto your waist and moaned your name repeatedly. "oh yES~" he hit your g-stop, and started to abuse it.

"izu, i'm g-gonna cum!"

you tightened around him once more and came on his cock. a few more thrusts he pulled out and came on your stomach. you leaned over the bed and grabbed your book of spells, doing a clean up spell. you laid down next to him, your arm around him while his head was buried in your chest. "your so pretty izu, you did such a great job." you kissed his forehead as he wrapped his arms around your waist.