[xxxv]⚤. groupies • t.todoroki / dabi

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

GROUPIE, ROCKSTAR AU, ROCKSTAR X FAN, CHOKING, EXPOSURE, PUBLIC SEX KINDA?, SLAPPING

bands that played before the league were always kind of...lacklustre. you have always thought the other bands were just filler and they save the best till last. they do it on purpose, looking to play up how good they are in comparison to the next, like it's some big inside joke. but they aren't wrong. you shift nervously as one of the other bands finishes playing. the occasional wave through the crowd crushes you against the stage, close enough to reach out and stoke the guitar player's shoe, like a little creep. near you, is a small hallway leading backstage. people filter through and you squish forward to make room for them - band members, technicians, roadies and friends. You glance back there a few times throughout the act. you're really only here for the league, having seen them several times over the past few years. you love them enough that it is worth the shitty openers, the over priced admissions and the shitty cramped venues.

shortly after the next band starts their set, you turn and do a double-take. touya (dabi) todoroki stares back, smirking at your reaction, nursing a drink in a cheap plastic tumbler. we stands in the little hallway, bathed in dim lighting. When he beckons to you, there isn't a ounce of hesitation; you go right over to him. when will you ever get a chance like this again? he wraps a long arm around your shoulder and pulls you into the back, where the sound is a little more muffled. he ducks you into a small room with some chairs and a coffee table and collapses into a worn loveseat. you sit nervously beside him, unsure of what to do with your hands. he makes idle chat with you, clearly amused by your nerves. "been to the last few shows? big fan, huh?" he muses. "kind of a groupie?" he continued.

he smiles easily, his eyes unreadable. he slides his hand up your thigh and leans forward. "you wanna show me how big of a fan you are, mousey?" you allow him to pull you into his lap, running your shaking fingers through his hair as he presses an open-mouthed kiss underneath the shelf of your jaw. it's easy to melt into him. you've pictured this a thousand times before but now it is actually happening to you. he grinds his hips slowly while he pushes his hands up your heated skin before seeking the underwire of your bra.

you're so aroused that it is embarrassing. but all his moves seemed practised and you realised he has probably fucked countless people like this, soothing through their nerves to try and find a way inside. the band onstage finished their set to bored applause as dabi pulls at your clothes, bared to him with your pants unzipped in seconds. a man walks into the room as dabi kisses and nibbles the upper swell of your breast, and he grabs your wrist before you could cover up. "get out shiggy, i'm busy." shigaraki pauses and points to a bag in the corner, "all i need is the makeup." dabi transfers your wrist to one hand, twists his fingers into your hair and yanks you back, arching your throat and spine, so that you were displayed to his other band member. "you wanna help me fuck this girl?"