[viii]⚤. On your knees • Ban + Meliodas

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: SEVEN DEADLY SINS

TEASING, FEMDOM!READER, SUBBAN, SUB!MELIODAS, OVERSTIMULATION, THREESOME, MOMMY KINK, HANDCUFFS, KINKY, BDSM, MASTER KINK

he whined under you. "oh come on baby. can't you last a little longer?" Meliodas was on his knees and his hands tied behind his back. his shirt was off and his expression was whiny. and You were loving all of this. you pressed your foot lightly against his bulge and he started to squirm. "Someone is coming to join us, baby. be ready to have another person seeing you be such a good boy for me."

as if on queue, ban walked through the door, looking down at this phone. "hey (y/n) i got your text, why did you tell me-" he looked up at the scene before him and turned his phone off. "Come sit down here on your knees. right next to him."

Ban laughed. "please as if i'd get down on my knees to you." you went over to the bed and bent down, facing your rear end to meliodas and ban, as you pulled out a box from under the bed. as you opened it, they both saw the collection of chains and whips you had. you got out one of the collars and snapped it around his neck. "naughty boys who don't do what they're told, need a little punishment to keep them in line." you looked in the box again and brought out handcuffs. cuffing his hands behind his back also.

you made him get on his knees and you grabbed his hair and made him look up at you. "since you don't want to listen to me, you only get to watch." you looked at meliodas and caressed his face. you untied his hands and you snapped your fingers, pointing to the bed. "sit on the bed baby." he did what he was told to and ban had to sit and watch.

"What do you want me to do baby?" you spoke in his ear as he squirmed. "pl-please master~" you chuckle. "please what baby? you need to use your words." he whined once more. his pants were tight and restricting, he hated it. "Please suck me off, master. I've been good!!" you nodded at him and dropped to your knees.

you purposely got on all fours just so you can flash your panties to ban. you unbutton his pants and then licked the tip. He let out a shaky sigh. you started to suck him off and he latched his fingers in your hair. He tugged and pushed and it made you gag. but he liked it. he liked how you gagged on him. "AaaAh~ m-master keep going~" you stopped sucking and looked at this pretty face. you continued to use your hands and just admired his face. blush was evident and he was out of breath. moaning your name like no one was watching.

"c-cumming!" you latched your mouth around the head of his cock and his eyes rolled inside of his head. you swallowed all of his cum and he was teary eyed. "such a good boy you are. " he smiled and laid back down on the bed. you turned back around to ban and saw him squirming around with cum coating his thighs.

"You came just from watching? you're such a pathetic slut, aren't you? come here and make me feel good, pet." he shuffled closer and you undid his handcuffs. you spread your legs and he looked up at you for approval. you nodded and he immediately took off your panties and licked a stripe up your pussy. "is mommy wet for me?" the new title took you back, but you weren't complaining. "pleasure me, pet." he sucked at your clit while he fingered you. slowly pumping in more fingers as you go along. your legs shake as he kisses your thighs and your eyes roll back into his head. "is mommy gonna cum for me?"

your legs quiver and he fingered faster and kept sucking your clit. you were close but didn't want to admit it. you wanted to hold it but it became too much for you. you started getting light headed as you finally came. with a sweet moan you came on his face and he licked it all. "Mommy tastes so good."