[xxxxv]⚤. bet pt. 2 • denki.k

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

MALE WEARING LINGUIRE, DOUBLE STUFF / DOUBLE PENETRATION, SUB!READER, DOM!DENKI, MALE WEARING MAKEUP

you remained silent and denki smiled, reaching for a vibrator and the lube. he coated his fingers in the liquid before teasing your ass with his finger. he began peppering loving kisses along (y/n)'s shoulder and trailing down her back, causing her to shiver. when the girl turned to look at her boyfriend, he pulled her in for a kiss. he distracted his girlfriend as he carefully pushed his first finger inside of (y/n), trying to make it less painful. it only took a couple of minutes of distracting (y/n) before he had her moaning uncontrollably over the three fingers that were being thrusted into her ass. her hair matted against her forehead, head buried into the pillow, her mouth open with drool pooling out the sides. you turned your head back to look at your boyfriend, and you were just a beautiful sight.

denki slipped his fingers out of his girlfriend, paying mind of the broken moan that spilled from your lips from being empty again. he smiled, kissing your cheek as he lathered a vibrating dildo with lube, positioning it against your ass before lining himself up with your pussy. he inched the toy into your ass, making your back arch as it was fully inserted.

denki groaned lowly, pushing himself inside slowly, carefully, while listening to your choked moans, the vibrator messed with your senses, it made you feel euphoric, he always knew how u wanted to be double stuffed, now you had the chance. you were placed on your back, him situation in between your legs, your legs wrapped around his waist, he pulled you up onto his lap.

(y/n) held onto his back tightly, and moaning incoherently, feeling absolutely melted though she hated to admit it, she loved being filled in both holes. "you okay, baby?" denki asked after fully sheathing himself in his girlfriend, trying to ignore how tight you feel, just to make sure you felt comfortable. "yes denki~" you managed to choke out as the toy continuously buzzed, you started to slightly push your hips down against denki, just to reassure him.

he smiled softly at you, leaning in and kissing your shoulder as he pulled out and pushed back in, erupting another moan from his girlfriend. he continues a steady pace even though (y/n) tried to make him go faster. he wanted to tease and take his time, he just wanted to hear you beg because he is usually the one begging. "so tight, (y/n)~" denki groaned, pushing into his boyfriend, "you feel so great around me."

denki pushed (y/n)'s hips down and managed to thrust deeper, making his girlfriend to throw her head back and let out a string of incoherent words as he eyes watered and drool dripped down the corners of her mouth. he thrusted back inside harder then before and hit her prostate, watching as (y/n) still had her mouth open, nothing coming out. denki continued his pace, making sure each thrust kept hitting his girlfriend's prostate while (y/n) scratched at his back, low moans falling out oh her mouth. she was so beautiful and denki was obsessed.

"denki..." (y/n) moaned, trying to lift her hips and arch her back. he only laughed, slightly increasing his pace to satisfy his girlfriend. (y/n) moaned louder, making pride rise within denki. your eyes screwed shut, unable to keep them open. "(y/n)." denki slowed down his thrusts, rubbing her sides before grabbing her jaw and bringing her face closer to his. "i want you to look at me when i fuck you."

you opened your eyes as they watered and tears stained your cheeks. he smiled at you, "such a pretty girl." (y/n) was both anymore and frustrated with her boyfriend, but she complied after denki was slowly pulling out of her. denki kissed you, realigning himself with you and quickly thrusted into you again, this time faster.

"fuck baby!~" (y/n) moaned, her back arching. she could barely handle the knew pace and the new angle from denki, even though she begged for more. denki's hand trailed down to rub your clit, trying to bring you to your orgasm first. "denk- i-" denki could tell that his girlfriend was moment away from her release and the blonde wasn't that far off neither.

"fucking hell, denki!~" (y/n) moaned, her back arching. "you're taking me so well. i love you so much, my good girl~" denki moaned, leaning down to bite at his girlfriend's neck, "cum for me like a good girl."

"denki!~" the boy couldn't tell if it was a sob or a moan as (y/n)'s scratches got harder. it only took a few more rubs and two deep thrusts for (y/n) to unravel on top of denki, scratching down his back. streams of white dripped down denki's cock and denki quickly followed after her, reaching his climax by pushing into (y/n)  harder, bruising her hips from his tight hold. 

denki laid you down to make sure you were comfortable as he saw you getting more sleepy, "baby, i gotta clean you up." you sleepily shook your head. "no, i want to keep it in." you mumbled, denki blushed, knowing you wanted his cum still inside of you. you motioned for him to laid down and he listened, laying down behind you and holding you close. "oh, and baby?"

"yes, (y/n)?"

"i love you too."