[lii]⚣. remember • k.bakugou

READER: MALE

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

FINGERING, ANAL, VOYEURISM?, REQUEST FROM ANON

you were both waiting for the buildup of everything

you were both waiting for the buildup of everything. constant teasing and the constant 'what would you do if i did this to you'. it was back and forth for ages.

you sat in class, next to your boyfriend with your head on his shoulder, and your hand intertwined with his under the table. "look at you, holding my hand. you can be such a soppy extra."

"do you want me to stop holding your hand, katsuki?" he grumbles a no and tightens the grip on your hand. class went on and it was boring, so boring that katsuki felt like being a tease, which he had never done in the classroom before, not to this extremity. he leaned in, whispering in your ear, "you would look so hot bent over this desk." you flushed red, "katsuki!" you whispered yelled, "y-you can't just say these lewd things!"

"and why not, you are my boyfriend after all." he releases his hand from yours and places it on your thigh, slowly dragging his hand up to your inner thigh. "katsuki...please not here." his hand got right near your crotch, merely grazing over it. "no safeword, no stopping." his hand unzips your trousers, making them looser. you squirmed in your seat, everyone in the class was normal, everyone chatting and doing work, while you were getting teased. his fingers dipped into your waistband, grazing your tip.

"oh, you're liking this? getting teased in front of all these people? naughty boy." his hand grasped your hard cock and stroked it, forcing a whimper out of you. you tried to quiet down, to save yourself the embarrassment of getting caught. "don't quiet down now, let me hear all those pretty moans." your back arched slightly as you hid your face in his shoulder, gripping at his shirt. you panted in his ear, "s'too much!~" he smirked at you, you were always being so nervous and submissive to him, he always got his own way.

he felt you throb in his hand, just a little longer he thought. he stroked more then placed his thumb over your tip, stopping his movements. you huffed in his shoulder then looked at him with teary eyes. "please~ why would you stop there? i need it~" he smirked. "no, be patient." classes ended and you felt katsuki zipping back up your trousers. now you had to leave the class with a raging hard on. it was not ideal.

you got out as quick as you could, luckily it was last period, "walk faster katsuki!" you whined out, he only went slower, making you frown. you grabbed a hold of his wrist. "don't drag me, (y/n)!" you didn't care about his complaints, you just dragged him to his own room, locking the door behind him and started to strip, throwing your clothes elsewhere.

"take your clothes off."

"you don't tell me what to do, you were the one whimpering in my ear not even te minutes ago."

"i'm not kidding, katsuki. take your fucking clothes off, right now." you were serious, but he decided to play into your game for a little bit, with a smug look still spread on his face. "good boy, glad you can follow instructions. " you pushed him down on his bed, turning him around so his ass was in the air. you spat on his asshole, it clenching around nothing, without giving him time to process, your finger was knuckle deep in him. "h-huh!?" you hushed him and added another finger, "why are you so surprised? i know you've wanted this. me finger fucking your ass, just prepping you up."

his smug look was still plastered on his face even with a bright red blush. "you think you can dominate me? making me submit to you like a little bitch?" you grabbed onto his hair, pulling it back, you leaned to his ear and kissed down his neck while plowing him with your fingers. "i know i can dominate you." he chokes out moans and whimpers. "i can't take it anymore!~" he mumbles something. "speak up."

"just hurry up and fuck me if you're going to!" you pulled out your fingers and pressed your tip to his hole. pushing the head in before bottoming out fully. his back arches as he moaned out, louder then expected. you bent down and covered his mouth. "now now, you want people hearing how slutty you are?" you thrust into him, his eyes brimming with tears, he was feeling a mix of pleasure and pain, but was loving every minute of it.

you pulled at his hair while plowing him more. his slutty moans dripping from his lips. "everytmw you walk into your room, y-you are going to remember how i fucked you so good~ you'll remember being such a good boy~" you reached down and pumped his cock. "aAh!~ i'm cummin!~" you pumped and thrusted until white ropes of cum splurted into your hand, you kept thrusting until you finally came too, you pulled out of katsuki and watched as his chest rose up and down. you wrapping your arms around him, pulling him closer to your chest, "good night pretty boy."