[v]⚤. How Sneaky • Lev + Kenma

GENDER: MALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU!

POLYAMOURUS, GENDERBENT, FEMALE!KENMA, FEMALE!LEV, MALE!READER, DOMINANT, SWITCH, BITING

........................................

you lay sick in bed with your two girlfriends sitting at the end of your bed. they both stared at you with worry in their eyes. you smiled at them, "i'm okay, just a little ill. nothing major." the worry from their eyes seemed to disappear and it got replaced with mischief. Lev and Kenma grabbed your wrist and tied them to the headboard tightly with your own tie.

you looked at them both as they exchanged looks. "kenma, lev." you said sternly. kenma physically shuddered but carried on with what she was doing. Lev finally spoke up. "Since our daddy is sick, we're being controlled." you gave her a cocky look. "You know what happens when you don't listen to me, lev. I thought you were meant to be good for me."

you felt the slightest tug at your sweatpants and saw a blushing kenma on her knees. she looked at you for approval, knowing you would have a punishment for her if she didn't obey. you nodded at her and she pulled down your sweats along with your boxers. The kitten licked the head and started to lick the underside. you turned to lev and smirked. "This is what a good girl looks like, but you decided you wanted to be a slut."

kenma takes your cock in bit by bit, easing herself onto you. you were never rough with her. she never acted up and she listened to you. Lev on the other hand, she always acted up, she never listened and she was always a brat for you. kenma stopped sucking and looked up at you innocently. "Do you want these off, daddy?" she pulled at the wrist restraints. you nodded and she untied you. she was still on her knees in front of you and looked down. you petted her gently. "You're not in trouble, baby. 'kay?" she nodded.

you looked over at lev. "what did you really think would happen? you think i would submit to you? I don't submit to anyone, especially not a slut. Now get on the bed." she crossed her arms and didn't listen. you grabbed a fistful of her long silver hair and pulled her closer to you. "i said get on the bed, slut.'' She finally listened and got on the bed. you pushed her so she was laying down. "kenma, baby. come here." you pulled my boxers back down and motioned for kenma to sit on you.

she sunk herself onto you and she mewled. her face turns bright red and she buries her head in your shoulder. "Are you okay, baby?" she nods and bounces slightly. "So tight for me, baby." she whimpers and continues to bounce up and down on you. you looked over at lev, she was looking down. you grabbed her jaw and made her watch. "this could've been you, but you decided to be naughty."

she sat there and watched, she couldn't do anything. "d-daddy~" kenma moaned, her head lifted from your shoulder and her expression was a beautiful sight. her eyes were teary and she was out of breath. "d-daddy, please~" "please what?" "Please bite me." you looked at her in disbelief. "Are you sure, baby?" she nodded quickly and you bit her neck and shoulder. her moans got louder and you felt her velvety walls clamp down on you. your cum shoots inside of her and you feel her pussy twitch.

you pulled out and laid her down on the bed. you quickly cleaned her up and set her down on the bed. her eyes slowly closed as she fell asleep. you turned back to lev and there was cum dripping down her thighs. "you came just from watching daddy fuck her? How pathetic. you should listen to me, baby. maybe next time you will get something." She climbed in the middle of you and kenma and laid down.