[xxxxii]⚤. dare pt. 2 • bakugou.k

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

PUBLIC SEX?

"katsu, what the-" you were cut off by him kissing you again, this time it was full of neediness and hunger

"katsu, what the-" you were cut off by him kissing you again, this time it was full of neediness and hunger. for a brief moment your body froze. your body soon melted into the kiss, you wanted this badly. bakugou felt you winked into his hold, he smirked, pushing his tongue in your mouth to taste every corner of it.

you trembled beneath him, with pleasure of course, his hold on you was strong and with each moan that slipped out of your plumped lips, only made bakugou want you more, his head was clouded with arousal and you even deepened the kiss with so much lust, it was like you were in a trance. he pulled away to take a breath before attacking at your neck with lips and teeth.

the whole thing felt embrassing to you, in a good way, you whimpered out to him, his kisses and bites sending tingles all throughout your body. "k-katsu...don- i- aAh~" bakugou didn't stop, you clearly didn't wanted him to, he kissed down some more, removing the buttons from your shirt as he went, he felt your fingers tangled in his hair, but he didn't mind the warmness of your hands in his hair. he held your waist as he sucked on one of the nipples then the other. "wait! i never-" you whimpered out, the feeling was very new to you, this never was done to you before. "soft..." he said while massaging the other breast in his hand.

you trembled at the compliment, your body burnt with excitement at his every touch. you were speechless and even more so when bakugou's fingertips brushed against your clit as well as your wet pussy. you jolted, was you really getting teased in a bathroom right now? you wanted to pull away but it was so hard because of how weak you were under him.

with one skilled hand bakugou undid your strings to your shorts and slipped his hand into your pants. he had never really done any of this before but he'd rather be dead than admit that to you, knowing you have probably had it done by monoma.

he wanted to hear you beg for him, moan and whimper out his name while he's pleasuring you the best he can. he had spent nights dreaming about things like this and now he had finally got the chance to do it. (y/n) felt something for him and that was why she was very compliant with everything, if it was any other person she would've punched them by now. his fingers stroked around the building wetness of your pussy, his fingers gliding over your clit too  this resulted in a very breathy gasp.

"ahh...i-...katsuki~.."

"shh, just enjoy it. " he said said while inserting one of his fingers into you. he slipped his tongue into your mouth to quiet down your moans. "you wanna make sure the whole school knows you're in here getting fucked by my finger?" he didn't give you time to answer before he started to kiss you again, deepening it this time as he slowly started to pump his fingers in and out of you, and only sliding up when you started to grind your clit on his palm to get more friction.