[xxvii]⚤. master monoma • n.monoma

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

MAID DRESS, DEGRADING, SLAVE, DRESSING UP, DOM MONOMA, SLAPPING, CHOKING, HUMILIATION KINK, SQUIRTING

"remember, neito, this is your own personal maid. she will have to do anything you ask, but don't make it impossible for her, you've been through five maids this weak." his father said to his son as he went to open up the door. "you can't blame me, they just weren't doing the job right."

stood at the door was a timid girl, smaller then monoma, standing up straight with hands behind her back. she bowed as a sign of manners and monoma's father looked back at his son. "i see i have found a perfect one." his father held out his and tapped your chin with the end of it, signalling you to look up.

"you will be neito's personal maid and you shall do anything he asks, but also remember, sometimes he can be spoilt so you don't have to do anything unreasonable just because he pays you." you nodded and he led you into their home.

but that was months ago.

you cleaned around monoma's bathroom and sighed wiping your forehead. "(l/n), come in here."

you walked into his room and saw him sitting at his desk with a box in his lap.

"yes?"

"ah ah, aren't you forgetting something?" your face went red at the sheer embarrassment, feeling embarrassment usually ended in you being wet. it was just one of your kinks you wouldn't dare mention to anyone.

"what did you need, master monoma?"

he smirked at you. "that's better. i brought you something." he opened the box and threw the clothes at you. a shorts maid dress, fishnet tights and a pair of black heels. "put them on then."

you walked out of the room and changed into the nearest bathroom. the outfit was provocative and it would've been humiliating if you wore this in front of loads of people.

you walked out and walked back into his room. he sat at his chair with his legs spread and his hand on his chin.

 he sat at his chair with his legs spread and his hand on his chin