[xxxiv]⚤. bunny café • k.kozume

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU

"kuroo, do i really have to go with you?" the timid male said to his older friend

"c'mon, kenma. you gotta de-stress, have some fun! besides, you'll love this!"

kenma wasn't fond of surprises, especially not kuroo's. his hands covered kenma's eyes as he guided him closer to the surprise destination. "kuroo, where are we going?"

"i'll ruin the surprise! we're nearly there, are you ready?"

"not really."

his hands uncovered kenma's eyes and a massive sign caught kenma's eye. the sign read bunny café.

he was always tempted to go in but never had the confidence to, but now his friend was bringing him into the door and onto a table he pre-booked. he looked around and saw waitresses and waiters dressed in latex bunny costumes, with bunny ears placed on top of all of their heads.

"kuroo-senpai? kenma-senpai? w-what are you doing here?" of course it was kenma's crush, the petite girl stood nervously in front of the pair in her bunny costume. you were only a year younger then kenma, not much of an age gap really, but something about you just made kenma's thoughts run wild. seeing you in a skimpy bunny costume with fake ears and fishnets drove him made, just you standing in front of him made him hard.

after taking their orders, you brought them to the boys and quick as possible, after that, you started getting caressed by some weirdo. kenma looked at you, you were clearly uncomfortable but no-one else did anything. "get the fuck off my women, bastard."

"oh yeah, you let your women dress like this?" kenma grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him, resting his chin on your head. "she's mine, got it? now leave." the guy put his hands up and chuckled as he walked out the shop.

kenma realised what he did and started to become quiet again. "thank you kenma-senpai! i owe you one! stay here until the end of my shift?" he nodded at the female and sat back down waiting for the shift to end.

he didn't know how it ended up like this.

him ending up back in your room, with you straddling him as you slowly grind down, while kissing him passionately. you kissed down his neck, moving his long hair out of the way. "l-look, i like you (l/n), a-a lot and-" you cut him off with another kiss to the lips and you palmed his growing bulge, he moaned in your mouth as he breathed heavily.

your fingers dipped in his waistband as you dropped to the floor, straight on your knees. "let me suck you, please~"

you situated yourself comfortably as he put some of his weight on his hands. you pulled and tugged at his pants, he breathlessly laughed. "c'mon puddin', hold on." he unbutton his trousers and you pulled them off him, just waiting to make him feel good.

it wasn't long before his cock was completely engulfed, and you sucked hard and fast. it was addicting. kenma's hands gripped on your hair. "fuck, p-puddin!~" he moaned as he bucked into your mouth. he felt himself getting closer to the edge. and he did, he came and you sucked him dry, as good as it was, if you tried again he would be very overstimulated.

but you still did it anyway.

you started over again, sucking him until he was a moaning mess. his fingers gripped tightly at your hair as his eyes rolled back into his head. "s' too much!~" she stopped, she pushed him down onto the bed and got on his lap, frantically grinding down on him. "can we...?~"

"are you sure, (y/n)?" you nodded. the tip of his cock rubbed against your pussy, he guided you down on him, then bottomed out. "s' tight!~" he panted and tried not to move, he didn't want to hurt her, it was both of their first times. he let her decide when she was ready.

your hands gripped onto his shoulders, moving yourself up and down on his cock. you moaned into his ear as he you bounced constantly. "c'mon!~ g-gonna cum!~" his hands grabbed your ass cheeks and helped you move to get you to your orgasm. you were both close.

you tightened around him and it was getting so hard for him to hold back. "c-cummin!~" you moaned, he came inside of you, the feeling causing you to arch your back.

you nuzzle against his chest as you rode out your orgasm, feeling quite sleepy. "hm, c'mon puddin', we need to get you cleaned up. i didn't wear a condom."

"but i don't wanna move." you whined wrapping your arms around him and pushing him down on the bed. he chuckles, then he heard some light snores. he pulled out and carefully carried you to the bathroom then cleaned you up, just to return to bed with you. he pulled the covers over you both and held you tightly until he fell asleep too.