[xviii]⚤. punishment • satori.t

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU!

DOM!TENDO, BDSM, TOYS, BITING, MARKING, KNIFE KINK, MASOCHIST, KIND OF SHITTY AND SHORT

DOM!TENDO, BDSM, TOYS, BITING,  MARKING, KNIFE KINK, MASOCHIST, KIND OF SHITTY AND SHORT

satori was an interesting person, he seemed sweet and innocent. complete opposite of what he's like in the bed room. he's dominant and sadistic in bed. always teasing you and depriving of your senses.

the cold blade ran across your thigh and up your stomach. your hands were tied to the bed frame, you eyes blindfolded and a ball gag placed in your mouth. your senses were heightened as some were taken away. you would need to listen a bit more carefully. "do you like when i run my blade across your thigh, love?"

you squirmed under his touch as you nodded. these are one of the many times that tendo has done this but he is doing this for a punishment. "tell me, angel. do you like flirting with other men?"

your words were muffled from the ball gag. "should i take off the gag so you can speak."

your head nodded quickly as he took the gag out of your mouth. "so speak."

"it was only a joke, please. i would never willingly flirt with oikawa-senpai."

you added senpai on purpose, yes, he was older then you but you have never called anyone senpai. it just doesn't sit right with you.

"you do this on purpose."

he rolled his eyes at you and stuck his fingers in your mouth. "suck them for me."

you did as you were asked and occasionally bit on them. "did i say you could do that?"

you looked up at him innocently while his fingers were still in your mouth.

"god why have you got the look at me like that." he slapped your face with his other hand and you whimpered in pleasure. "i knew you were a masochist."

he moved in between your legs and parted you thighs, shoving his fingers inside you at a fast pace. you instantly clench around him and he smirks. he turns around and pull out one of your toys and replaced his fingers for the toy. he moves it in ad out of you and turns it on. the vibrating inside you was strong. strong enough to make your knees weak.

he put the ball gag back on you and kissed down your neck, biting you and sucking hickeys onto your body. he rips off your clothing and then stopped moving the toy and set the vibrations higher. "i'm just going to leave you like this, all bound up and gagged."

he took and picture of you and sent it to oikawa. a message followed after the picture.

'next time, know what belongs to me and only me.'