[xxi]⚤. arousal • e.kirishima

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

SADIST KIRISHIMA, ROUGH KIRISHIMA, ALPHA!KIRISHIMA, OMEGA!VERSE, BETA!READER

ejirou kirishima. the man you want but cannot have, but will that ever stop you from getting wet every time he enters the same room as you? of course not! the only thing stopping you is your brother katsuki. He didn't like the fact his best friend would be going out with his sister. you kept your crush pretty calm, not blabbing to loads of people about it, the only major person that knows about it is denki. he obviously didn't think it was a wise idea but he was supportive nonetheless.

you sat in the living room with denki on the couch. katsuki was out of patrol, and mina was out with sero. you were laying upside down, head hanging near the floor and feet hanging from the back of the couch. "i just don't understand your obsession."

"you know how you feel about shinsou?" he nodded, "that's how i feel about ejirou, just a bit more...lust." you said awkwardly. you knew what time ejirou was coming home, but you just had to wait a little longer and see if he gets a little jealous.

after a little time, you heard ejirou's car pull up. "denki, kiss me."

"huh?"

"just do it!"

you pulled him in by his collar and started to kiss him, you knew you were going to have to apologise profusely later for this. the front door opened and ejirou walked straight into the living room. "i'm ho-" he stopped and stared for a moment. "well, what is going on here?" your lips left denki's as you look towards ejirou's direction. "well thanks for interrupting." you said sarcastically. he walked over to the both of you and grabbed denki by his sleeve and dragged him by the door, opening it and pushing him outside. "denki, go find shinsou."

he shut the door in his face and waited for him to walk off. "so tell me, why were you making out with denki, you know he has a boyfriend."

"well, shinsou isn't going out with denki yet, i thought it could lead somewhere." you teased, you would never come in between shinsou and denki. "oh, is that so?" your ears twitched at his voice, and your tail jerked from side to side. he stalked closer to you, as you backed up on the sofa, holding your tail down as it wagged.

"do you think i'm stupid, (y/n)?"

"i- no."

"do you really think i don't know what happens when you are around me? (y/n) i can smell your arousal just by my voice."

you mustered up the courage to finally say something. "i'm not aroused."

"oh really? so you wouldn't mind if i just..." his hand trailed to your neck and squeezed lightly, you tilted your head back and moaned lightly. he laughed sadistically. "you are just loving this. my hand around your throat" he released the grip on your neck as he towered over you. your eyes started to cloud as you stared into his glowing red ones. you knew the heavy feeling that started to cloud your vision. it was lust. if anything he sent you into an early heat.

"you going in to heat, (y/n)?" he said as his canines got sharper then before, your scent glands released a sweet elixir that ejirou just couldn't resist. he looked away and licked his lips. he then turned to you in a gruff voice, "do you really want me? all of me?"

"i do." he nodded and lifted you up, taking you to his bedroom. once you got in there he sat on the edge of the bed and clicked a space on the floor in front of him. "i'm sure you know exactly what i want, since you've been dying to come ride me~" you whimpered, still holding your tail down from the excitement of it all. he looked down at his lap and nodded. you unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers. his large cock without restraint, head purple and dripping with pre-cum. he tucked some hair behind your ears as he held your hair in a make shift pony tail.

his other hand's thumb was used to part your lips and he shoved his whole cock in your mouth, still holding your hair in the process. the head of his cock hit the back of your throat and you gagged, you gripped onto his thighs as he slid in and out of your mouth to meet your hair that bobbed up and down. "yeah~ just like that." he breathlessly laughed. he bit his lip as his eyes rolled back, drawing blood. you stopped for a second. you got up from the floor and sat on his lap, wriggling your hips slightly to create some friction between the two of you. you saw the blood drip down his lips and you started to kiss him. lightly sucking the blood. he started to get more rough and bit your lip too. you stopped him and back off. "naughty naughty~ that's all you get tonight." he furrowed his brows. "are you sure your making the right decision? your in heat. don't be stupid now."

you rolled your eyes. "i am not stupid, and i am not in heat!"

you obviously lied. "i can't resist you much longer, (y/n)." he walked closer to you and his eyes looked innocent and doe like. he moved your hair to the side and walked behind you. draping his hands around your waist and kissed your neck gently. "i bet your really needy right now, (n/n). let me help you." his hands trail over your body. his left played with your tail and the right trailed between your legs, applying pressure to your clit. you throbbed at his touch and felt your breath get heavy.

his fingers worked their way into your underwear, sliding them to the side, occasionally teasing your wet hole. your legs went weak as he slides two fingers in, moving the two fingers in a curved motion. "ah, so pretty~" he kissed your neck and watched as your canines grew sharper and the colour began to change in your eyes. your tail twitched as you edged closer to your release.

"i-i can't."

"hm? can't what?"

"i can't- m-my legs." you moaned, your legs shook as you felt them give out, luckily kirishima had a hold of you. his fingers left your hole and you whimpered at the loss of contact. he picked you up and placed you down on the bed, tearing off your clothes on the process.

your scent gland released more of that sweet elixir as he bit down on your shoulder, edging closer to it. "do you really want me, all of me?" you looked up at him nodding your head. "mhm mhm, please~"

he lifted your hips and guided his cock to your entrance, finally feeling the tightened walls of your pussy. you moaned instantly as he moves you onto his lap so you could bounce. his hands placed firmly on your hips and he kept guiding you, up and down.

"yeah~ right there~" your eyes rolled back as he found your g-spot, abusing it frequently.

"m-make me yours~"

"are you being s-serious?"

"mhm~ yeah, please ejirou, i need you~" that was enough to make anyone do anything. he bit down on your scent gland as you finally came, the final smell coming off your gland before it was claimed, you were all his now. blood trickled out of the bite mark, making ejirou lick it up. you let out a little whimper, the area was a little sensitive.

"i hope you don't regret your decision. you're all mine now, baby~"