[liii]⚧️. her • mirko

READER: SHE/THEY

SEXUALITY: PANSEXUAL

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

STRAP-ON, NON-BINARY, PROMPT "SOFT SEX DURING STORM, SOFT MOANS ETC",

why were you doing this? you weren't sure yourself, there was a weather warning for everyone to stay inside but here you were, running at full speed to mirko's house

why were you doing this? you weren't sure yourself, there was a weather warning for everyone to stay inside but here you were, running at full speed to mirko's house. you were soaked from the rain and you occasionally tripped over your own feet. it was late and you still had no clue why you were doing this. you had just ran from your boyfriend's house because he kink-shamed you, in retrospect, it seemed stupid but he shouldn't have been so hurtful.

mirko heard a hurried and aggressive knock at her door, "coming!" she opened her door to see your shivering figure, looking around as your clothes stuck to you. "(y/n)? why did you come here? don't you know there is a weather warning?"

"can you just let me in?"

"shit, yeah come in, i'll get you a towel and some clothes." it was warm in her apartment, a lot more warm then outside. she came back with a shirt and a towel. "thank you, can you just, turn around for a sec." she nodded as you stripped off your clothes, taking off your trousers and everything else and putting on her shirt, showing a little bit of your ass. you scrubbed your hair with a towel as you thanked her, you both sitting down in silence.

an uncomfortable silence.

"you get in a fight with your pathetic boyfriend."

"we're not getting in this fight again."

"you're right, so if this conversation will be about him, then just leave."

"i came here to get advice-"

"my advice? dump him. why are you here, (y/n)? you know fully well i like you, yet you come here, soaking wet." you were silent for a minute. "i broke up with him."

"you what?"

"i broke up with him, mainly because of kink shaming, but there was too much difference."

"you could've listened to me ages ago, (y/n). what did he kink shame you about?"

"you're not aloud to laugh." the thunder rumbled, blocking off your speech from her hearing. "i didn't hear that."

"i wanted...to be fucked, or to fuck, with a strap." she giggled for a moment, "is that it? he's pathetic." she rolled her eyes, and relaxed more on her sofa, leaning back and spreading her legs a little more, 'man-spreading? ' your eyes darted to her crotch, an o-ring harness was in the middle of her laced panties. you recognized them straight away, the o-ring panties are for the dildo that locks in on them, but why would she be wearing them, did she forget, did she just have a girl over?

"hey, eyes up here, (y/n)." she licked her lips then looked at you again. "rumi, have you got someone over?"

"no? why do you ask?" you sheepishly pointed to her crotch. "your...um...panties?" she was confused and lifted her shirt up to look down at them. "what about them? ohh." she looked back up at you with a smirk, "bet you recognised them straight away."

"i uh might have..." she saw the way your mood changed. you got nervous, she got closer to you and grabbed your hand, "come with me." she led you into a room that definitely was not her bedroom. "you ever been with a girl?" you shook your head. "that's too bad, you would've had fun with me." she had her back to you, you gazed around the room and saw ropes and harnesses and just plain kinky things scattered everywhere, in the middle of the back wall was a bed, but not just any bed, a bondage bed.

"do you want to have fun with me?" she turned around, the tip of a dildo poking out from her clothes, enticing you. she got closer as you blushed red. "i-"

"aw~ are you nervous?~" you nodded, "well it's up to you, do you want me to fuck you?"

"yes..." she smiled, "perfect~"

you were covered in hickeys and wet kisses, she mounted you, the fake cock prodding at your hole. "are you ready, baby?"

"yes, please just fuck me!~" she spread your thighs apart and dragged you closer to her. she pressed her hips forward and the toy just about pressed against your pussy, she leaned down, trying to keep her hips in place. "you look so sexy like this."

you felt the head push past the hole, it was officially in your pussy now, you weren't sure if it was better than a real cock, but you really loved it. you moaned in the most naughty way possible, moving your hips up so she could bottom out, she leaned down and kissed you, "you want all my cock?"

"yes, yes i do rumi!~"

she rocked into you, this was going for a while, both your legs being over her shoulder, bite marks and hickeys everywhere. "aah!~ please rumi! lemme touch myself!~" she looked at you with dominant eyes. "hmm. is my fucking not enough?"

"pl-ease! i need to cum!~" she grazed over your clit, teasing you as she bent down to suck your nipples. "cum then." you wasted no time as you started to rub your clit, your body shaking from pleasure. you couldn't believe how good this felt, "bet i fuck you better then your boyfriend, huh?"

"mhm mhm! fuck yesss." you moaned out as the pressure i your stomach was the strongest. "aaAh!~ cumming!"

"cum for me baby~" you liquid running down you and onto the bed sheet. she still fucked in you at a fast pace, making you feel the need to cum again.

"you did so good for me."