[xii]⚣⚤. after • d.kaminari, e.kirishima, k.bakugou

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT/GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

PARNER SHARING, PRAISING, DEGRADING, POLYAMOURUS, FOURSOME, DOUBLE PENETRATION

both you and bakugou were kidnapped by the lov but ever since, you has been inseparable

both you and bakugou were kidnapped by the lov but ever since, you has been inseparable. no one has ever seen bakugou more calm. even denki doesn't annoy him anymore. he is more calm and collected all because of (y/n).

kirishima and denki didn't mind their partners hanging out together they thought it was good for them but then again, they also felt jealous.

you were sitting on bakugous lap, burying your head in his neck as you slept. a cover was draped over the both of you as you both slept. kirishima and denki saw the sight and grew more jealous. until they came up with a plan.

denki pushed you up against the wall, kissing you roughly. his knee was placed between your legs and you squirmed around trying to escape.

he lead you into bakugous room and pushed you onto the bed. you whined out as bakugou as pushed down next to you. denki and kirishima started kissing down their lovers bodies and removed their clothing. "(y/n)~" bakugous whiny voice filled my ears as I grasped his hand, kissing it lightly. you turned your head and saw him smiling. you didn't notice before but kirishima climbed inbetween your legs and started licking at your clit while denki was licking up bakugous shaft.

you let go of bakugous hand and gripped firmly at kirishimas hair. "if you want to moan out (y/n)'s name so badly, why don't you just fuck her, bakugou?" denkis voice said. denki stopped licking up bakugous cock and kirishima stood next to denki. "do it, katsuki. fuck her."

katsuki laid you down on the bed and spread your legs slightly. as soon as his cock was inside you, you moaned loudly, squirming around under him. as he thrusted into you, he was pulling you on his lap so you could ride him. you bounced up and down on him, your breasts bouncing slightly too.

as katsuki fucked your pussy, kirishima came up behind you and started to palm your breasts as his cock poked your ass. he slowly inserted him self in your ass, double stuffing you. your head was flung back in pleasure as you bounced on both of their cocks.

"now don't leave me out princess." denki came towards you and held your jaw. you opened your mouth and he held the back of your head, guiding you. your moans vibrated his cock, making him send jolts of electricity in your nipples. the jolts also transferred to katsuki and kirishima.

you clenched around all their cocks and moaned loudly. denki came in your mouth and made sure you swallowed it all. katsuki pulled out and came all over your chest while kirishima came in your ass.

you laid on the bed with your legs shaking. katsuki came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you tightly as he buried his head in the crook of your neck.

denki and kirishima realised there was no need to be jealous. you could all be a couple and you could all share.