[l]⚤. choked out • hawks

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: MALE

GENDER OF CHARACTER:

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

BASED OF TWEET, FINGERING, PRAISING, NAME CALLING, CHOKING

as bad as it seemed, you were going out with the double agent hawks, being a hero yourself, it was bad for your reputation

but, you were happy with him nonetheless.

now the bigger issue at hand, you were married to enji, not by choice of course. it was arranged and he was cold to you, and he was undeserving of your love, not to mention you didn't live together. that's what made yours and hawk's relationship worth while. the sneaking around, the thrill of getting caught.

a knock came on your hotel room door, you didn't recall anyone meant to be coming over. you hesitantly opened the door and saw a red faced hawks. 'he just showed up unannounced? '

"babe?" he was huffing, he pushed past you, closing the door and pushing you up against it. "playing around with the feather? terrible decision, baby bird." you looked at him in surprise. you hadn't been playing with the feather, it was around your neck, squished in between your breasts.

he pushed you onto the bed and stood at the end. "c'mon now, baby bird. take off that sexy underwear for me." you obeyed, as you always did. he rubs at your clit for a second then inserted his index and middle finger into your mouth, hinting for you to suck on them. he kissed down your exposed body.

"now, now. does that endeavour know how much of a slut you are for my fingers?" you couldn't answer, obviously, so you just shook your head. his fingers left your mouth and got shoved straight into your pussy, he was surprised to see it already being wet for him.

"you always are so turned on by the thought of being used by me, aren't you? such a slutty, birdie." you stifled a moan as his hand wrapped around your throat as the other hand finger fucked you. "keigo!~" he back arched. this went on for minutes, his finger ploughing into your wet pussy as his grip on your throat only got tighter. "let me hear all those sweet moans of yours~."

he abruptly stopped, her phone rung. she reached over and looked down at the screen. 'enji todoroki '

"answer it then, go on." she answered it, putting it on speaker. his grip on your throat loosened, "hello?"

"(l/n), where are you!? we were supposed to be at a dinner with the pro heroes, you're making a fool of me by not showing up!" his fingers moved in and out of you, you moved the phone away from your lips, trying to quiet down your moans. "what do you have to say for yourself (l/n)?" you looked at hawks and shook your head, you couldn't speak.

you pushed the phone to him, "are you sure?" he whispered, you nodded quickly as he took the phone off you. "i'm sorry, she can't come to the phone right now, she's too busy being so good for me, goodbye enji." he hung up, your core tightened as you felt his hand tightening around your neck. "keigo! i'm cumming!~"

you came all over his fingers as you looked down at him with a red face. he licked up his fingers as he lowered himself again, his face near your wet core. his mouth attached to your cunt and ate you out. you whined out, "n-no! too much!~" he sucked on your pussy lips, tongue fucked your hole and sucked on your clit until you came on his lips.

"now now, baby bird. i'll be done when i say so, understand?"

"yes keigo."