[li]⚧️. teachers' pet• s.todoroki, k.bakugou

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: POLYAMORUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE [GENDERBENT], MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

TEACHER[S] X STUDENT, PRAISE, QUIRK USE, GENDERBENT!TODOROKI, DOM!TODOROKI, DOM!BAKUGOU

you have shamelessly had a crush on your professor ever since she started. you weren't sure what started this crush but it was strong.
"sit down, just because i tolerate you more then my other classes, doesn't mean you get to misbehave, or am i going to need to bring in dynamite?"

'dynamite? this is more then what i can handle'

she sighed at the class and then pulled out her phone, sending a text. "since all of you don't listen, dynamite will be coming to keep you in check, now since we are off duty, you will need to address us by our respectable titles."

"yes ma'am." was littered around the classroom as people feared dynamite coming into the class, you, however, was not scared at all, you were pretty excited. as if on queue, dynamite flung open the door and stood at the front with his arms crossed, he made eye contact with you and you blushed and looked down at your hands. you could already guess he was smirking at you.

he leaned over and pointed his thumb at you while he whispered in todoroki's ear. "who's the blushing girl?"

"her? oh, that's (y/n) aizawa, she has a crush on both of us."

"huh!? why do you say it so casually!?"

"it's true, if i'm being honest, i've been considering doing something with her, it's no denying she is pretty, and she is of age, oh, and she is such a good girl."

the pair eyed you, without you noticing, you were just doodling in your notebook. "listen up! you're doing individual research about whatever hero or heroes you choose, me and icy- i mean miss todoroki will mark them. now hurry up, because you got until the end of this lesson." this was easy for you. you had heard from your father that deku used to keep notebooks with deep analyses on each heroes, you started to do that from a young age also. deku also gave you his notebooks on bakugou and todoroki so you brought them out of your book to use them to help you.

unknowingly, dynamite stared at you and the notebook. "that's deku's notebook."

"maybe it's a copy?"

"no, those are the two on just us."

"a whole book for each of us?"

"we're fuckin' awesome, why wouldn't he write them? and it says his fuckin' name on the front!"

"i'm surprised you saw that katsuki, you don't even have your glasses on."

"shut up. your student is interesting."

the class was done and everyone handed in their assignments before leaving. you were the last one to leave, well you tried to leave, a voice stopping you. "(y/n), hang back." bakugou's gruff voice rung in your ears as you listened, the last student closing the door behind them. "yes, professors?"

"sit down." you obeyed without thinking, bakugou smirked. "you're right, she's a good girl." you blushed at the term, it just seemed so lewd to you. bakugou got closer to you and you grew more nervous. "so, when did you get izuku's notebooks?"

"h-he gave them to me, he's still close to my father."

"no surprise there, since you have decided to copy a few things from the nerd, do you have your own version of a notebook all about me?"

you nodded, embarrassed as you looked at your bag, you couldn't really give it to him, most of them are drawings of his body, mostly lewd ones. "you have it on you, let me see it then."

you shook your head, closing your eyes. "ah, i see, lewd drawings are in them, you got it for miss todoroki too?" you nodded. he smirked and you and brought your face up to look at him. "it's cute how your flustered, now lets see those notebooks." you gave them to them and refused to look at the heroes. "such a naughty girl you've been." bakugou coos. his degrading term sent pulses down in between your legs. "that's enough katsuki, we both know she's a good girl."

you used your quirk, teleporting you all to bakugou's room. the pair pushed you onto the bed and looked at each other, then back to you. "shoto, sit behind her, and strip yourself off." he got closer and took off your clothes for you, leaving you nude and self-conscious. but soon enough the pair were also naked. with todoroki behind you, she moved your hair to the side and kissed down your neck and your shoulder. you whimpered out and felt her smirk against your neck. "such dirty noises. touch yourself for us, slut."

she still kissed on your neck and shoulders as her hand spread your legs open. you found it easy to drag a hand between your legs, your head falling back as your head leans on her shoulder. you were easily able to slip in two digits into your pussy, you're so wet that it coast your fingers, and when you pull them out, your drag your fingertips over your clit, the movements are smooth. your clit pulsing as you got tingles and hickeys from todoroki and bakugou's red eyes training on you as he stroke himself at the sight of you.

"please. fuck me, sir~" you find yourself saying as you dip your fingers back into your pussy. your face is hot, your pulse pounding in your ears. "seems like you've been thinking about us for a while now, such a naughty girl. but, can you really handle both of us?"

"mhm!~ of course i can!~" the muscles in bakugou's forearm flex as he strokes on himself more, eyes fixated between your legs at the point where your fingers were buried in your pussy. "you seem so confident." todoroki mumbles after making the eighth hickey on your neck. "tell us your fantasies about us, (y/n)."

"i got off thinking of you taking me, on a desk, thinking about you stretching me out while i a-ate out miss todoroki."

"such a dirty mouth!~ think i'm gonna have to fuck till the only thing you can scream is our names."

"please~"

your fingers gripped hold of the covers as bakugou's rough hands gripped at your ass. todoroki hovered over your mouth, lowering herself down onto you, you licked and sucked at her clit simultaneously. you moaned as bakugou's thrusts began to pick up the pace.

"this is how you thought?" you nodded, trying to contain your moans, so you could focus on pleasuring miss todoroki. she lifted herself off of your face, and looked down at you. "now now, hiding your moans from us isn't nice, is it? why would you want to hide them?"

"especially with how well your being treated" bakugou added. he stops thrusting into you, leaving you just with the feeling of want. "please miss todoroki, please sir, please fuck me, i won't hide my moans any more i promise." they smile at you, bakugou fucks into mercilessly, slapping at your ass in the process.

your breasts were getting grabbed as you fucked miss todoroki with your tongue. " just a little more, (y/n)! " she moaned, you moved your hand up, sticking fingers in her wet pussy. her whimpers filled your ears as you moaned loudly at bakugou rubbing at your clit. "sir! if you keep doing that i'm going to cum!" his rutting and rubbing made your walls tighten on him, sucking him dry, making him cum, yours and his mixing quite nicely.

her cum ran down your mouth and chin, the room now filling with pants. todoroki lifted off you, sitting down next to you, petting your head as bakugou lovingly rubs your shaky thighs. "you did so well for us, but i'm not done with you just yet, (y/n), let me return the favour." todoroki started as she slowly spread your thighs open.

this would be a long night.