[lviii]⚧️. both • e.kirishima, k.bakugou

SEXUALITY: POLYAMOURUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

SLAPPING, THREESOM, DOM!KIRISHIMA, DOM!BAKUGOU, SUB!READER, PUBLIC SEX?

bakugou burst through the room holding his phone. "do none of you fuckin' know how to reply? why have a phone if you don't fuckin' use it, dumbasses!" bakugou had not a single care in the world if he was loud. he moves to where you sat and tried to grab the book you were sketching in. "katsuki! get off my shit!"

"no? what is so important that you can't text me the fuck back?" you stayed silent as you looked down at your sketchbook, multiple sketches of his body that are engraved into your mind, you were sketching the time his chest was littered with bites and hickeys from both you and kirishima. "it's not important."

"whatever."

being with both bakugou and kirishima means you had to prepare to get fucked, anywhere. they had the highest sex drive you had ever seen and they would not hide it, they would tease you in public until you're begging them.

the pair both pulled you down a dark alley, no-one in sight. the pair both corner you, kirishima snaking an arm around your waist whereas bakugou clutched your neck. they both wastes no time, kirishima was kissing at your neck, moving hair out of the way, but, bakugou wastes no time in plunging his fingers to the second knuckle. pressing against the spot that makes you whine out against his shoulder.

"y-you both can't just - fuck, do that again - you can't just drag me off to...fuck you each time your horny, you know!" your brain wasn't matching with what you were trying to say. you felt as you were being too loud, you couldn't let everyone catch you being slutty, could you? you leaned forward and bit the crook of bakugou's neck. he grunts. "that's right, good girl."

"fuck~" you tighten around his fingers as his strokes his thumb over your clit, making tears brim in your eyes.

that's the type of shit that happens. now, both of them sat down, watching you get ready. "what are you dolled up for?"

"thought you weren't talking to me, katsuki. why do you care?" you finished off your hair and turned round to them. "you gonna give me a curfew, daddy?" you said in a teasing way, you then looked at kirishima, "what about you big boy, you gonna give me one too? no?" they both straighten where they sat. the air changed, they were blocking your exit. "you're looking a little troubled, (y/n)." kirishima said while bakugou smirked. "yeah. you uh, worried about making your date wait?"

"katsuki-" he tutted and motioned for you to stop talking, his finger wagging at you. "try again, little girl." a mix of fear and arousal embraced your body as you looked at the pair. bakugou raises his chin very slightly and smirked again. "i need to get going boys." in the moment of silence, you knew you weren't going anywhere, your voice was shaky.

"your not going anywhere, baby. katsuki gave you a chance to be good for us." bakugou snaps his fingers to the space in front of both him and kirishima, without thinking it, your feet moved, and you were already kneeling to obey them. katsuki grabbed your jaw, making you face him properly

"stick your tongue out."

"ask nicely." bakugou whips a palm across your cheek hard enough to make you tear up. when you look back at him, he smirked, pulling done the restrictments of his boxers and sweats. "attitude will only get you punished. be good for us. open up then, wider. there we go~" his cock pushed past your lips, keeping it a reasonable distance from the back of the throat. with every little gag you made, it made him moan. he strokes your face, watching you with hooded, lust filled eyes.

kirishima was now behind him, kissing his neck and caressing his chest. he pulls out with a wet pop, your swollen lips were wet and you were panting. he tangles a fist full of hair and yanks you to his level. "take off your clothes."

his grin annoyed you. so in the spur of the moment, you slapped him, your palm tingled as his angry eyes looked back at you. within seconds he had you on the floor. flipping you on your stomach, fingers still in your hair as he pulls on it again. "you must wanna play rough."

he lifts your head and kisses the crook of your neck, burying his teeth deep into your flesh and soothes the marks with his tongue afterwards. your clit pulsed as you helped him shimmy off your clothes. "god. you're dripping. you need to get fucked so desperately that any hole works, right? you want the both of us? what should we do with her ejirou?"

"you'll really love today. you'll be taking both of us." bakugou pushes into your cunt as he sinks inside you, inch by inch. you whined out and squirmed, only making him want to fuck you harder. he slammed his hips and brushed spots so deep inside of you that it gives you jolts of pleasure. kirishima looked down at your flushed face, your swollen lips sitting there so lovely on your face. "i never play this rough with you, do i?" he pulls down his boxers and kneeled. bakugou didn't break his pace, barely leaving you any breath as you lapped kirishima's cock. your willing tongue licks up the side as you slowly take him in.

his hands get lost in your hair as your moans stimulated him more. bakugou slows his hips and groans. backing himself from the edge. you bounce between them, achingly filled and dripping from either end, gasping, moaning and crying. so overstimulated that it hurt. he rubbed at your clit, you felt as if your whole body came alive, muscles were contracting and the pressure built up. kirishima moaned so sexily that it made you shudder. "make like that again, pretty girl and i'll cum."

with the way both of them moved their hips, your head spiralled. not even seconds after your orgasm, kirishima makes good on his promise and pulls out before cumming on your chest. he kissed down your neck, bringing a new depth to your orgasm.

your cunt squeezed, making bakugou slow his pace, hips stuttering as he holds you flush against him and paints your insides a nice white. even in the midst of it all, he grinds up into your abused pussy, just to release every last drop.

you slump to the side and rolled on your back as you panted. your chest and thigh both sticky and slicked. "you did so well for us, right katsuki?"

"so good, i guess you like being fucked by both of us, huh?"