[ii]⚤. Please • Satori.T

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU!

DOM!READER, DOM!FEMALE, SUB!TENDO, MASOCHISM, SADIST, VIBRATOR, MISTRESS, TRAFFIC LIGHT SYSTEM

he sat slouched over his desk, his head buried in his arms. you giggle to yourself as you see his state. you could see the slight twitches of his body and hear the faint pants. "tendō, are you okay?" Ushijima asked with worry laced in his voice. "i-i'm fi-ne!" he squeaked, causing you to smirk even more. sadist. you enjoyed yourself too much from his movements to his expression.

The teacher came in and hushed everyone. He started to take registration and you set the remote to the highest setting. "tendō." he hums and the teacher sighs. "I can't hear you, speak up." "h-here." Everyone brushed it off, considering tendō is considered weird. He looks back at you with teary eyes and a bright red face. He whimpers slowly and you pull his head back so you could whisper in his ear.

"awh come on baby, you have more fight in you, don't you? be a good boy for me, 'kay?" he nodded slightly and you let go of his hair. the lesson dragged on, and you wouldn't let him speak, every time he got picked on by the teacher, you would turn it to the maximum. it was fine until it was lunch, he grabbed his tray and nearly dropped it from the high vibrations pulsating inside of him.

you walked over to him, trying to act concerned, like the loving girlfriend you are. you both made eye contact and you smirk back at his face. you all sat down and people started to notice that tendō was being quiet. "tendō? are you okay?" he just hums and smiles at them and they brushed it off, thinking it was some personal issue.

the day seemed to go so slow for tendō, it was torture for him but pleasure for you. his legs were shaking by the end of the day, and he finally got to sit down and relax, you sat down on the bench, watching everyone run past him, you sat directly on his lap and he buried his head in your shoulder. he starts to whine when you stroke his hair, occasionally pulling on it.

"please~ i need you now." "you're going to have to wait, don't you have to be running laps?" "The coach sat me out, all because I wasn't acting like myself." "I got to get to class, bye baby~" with that, you left him basically curled up in a ball on the bench. you liked this side of tendō but you didn't want everyone to see how much of a slut he was, that's only for you.

The day was finally over and tendō practically stormed out of class with you slowly trailing behind him. He started to whine for you to hurry and you did hurry, you had been waiting all day. tendō didn't want to show up to practice today, he didn't think it would be necessary. "I want you in my bedroom, now." you said in a stern voice and he didn't hesitate to run up the stairs.

you, once again, slowly trailed behind and when you got to the bedroom, you saw him waiting patiently for you. you walked over and held under his chin and smiled down at him. you finally took the chase off of him and he finally felt relieved. you always picked one too small. you threw it to the side and sat between his legs, tracing your fingers down his abs. "What do you want, baby?"

your finger traced the underside of his cock and he started to squirm, "y-you, mistress." The nickname made you smile, "now baby, i will pleasure you but, you haven't given me the signal." "green!" you smiled once again and took the whole length of his cock in your mouth, your tongue swirling around it. his moans filled the room, and you stopped. "w-why did you stop? please continue! I was c-close! please correct me." "awh, look at you. what would everyone think if they saw you begging for me?" you went down on him once more, going faster than before and his legs started to jerk, he finally came to his climax and came in your mouth.

you smiled at him, "good boy~" "please, i-i want your pussy, please mistress." "Well since you asked so nicely." you hovered over his still hard cock and sunk yourself onto him. his cock filling you up quite nicely. you were bouncing and he held your hips lightly. both of your moans filling the room. you bounced faster and faster until your velvety walls clenched around his cock, and started to milk him dry. "AaaAh~ (y-y/n)!" you both laid there, out of breath. "we need to get cleaned up."