[xvii]⚣. femboy • kenma.k

GENDER: MALE

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU!

FEMBOY, SUB!READER, MALE!READER

"come on, kenma, you have been on that thing the whole day

"come on, kenma, you have been on that thing the whole day. please give me attention now."

you sat next to his leg on you knees, with your chin resting on his leg. he looked down at you and cupped your face with one hand and petted your head. "have some patience, little one, yeah?" you sighed as you gave him a nod and he went back to playing his game.

an hour had pasted and he still was sat at his gaming chair with his fingers clicking at the keyboard. "come on kuroo, shoot him!" the clicking of the keyboard got quicker until it stopped and you heard a sigh. "fucking hell kuroo." he took off his headphone and threw them on the desk. "can i have attention now, kenma?" he turned to you and smiled, "of course you can babe."

you sat on his lap facing him, your arms hung around the back of his neck. your skirt folded under your ass as you sat down. "i have always loved you in that skirt, pudding." he said in between neck kisses. you moved your naturally long hair to the side as he kisses down to your exposed collarbone. you wore a cute 2-peice that came as a set, a long white sleeved crop top and a black and white pinstriped skirt that was pleated. kenma always loved you in your skirts.

your body was naturally petite, you could even get away with being a girl. your waist was the slightest bit curvy but you still had a slightly prominent v-line. kenma's hands were placed on your ass and moved your hips, bouncing you slightly. you started getting hard as he slapped your ass and pulled your hair. your bulge was prominent through your skirt, causing you to squirm in his lap. kenma pushed your hips down, putting pressure on his own bulge.

kenma lifted up your skirt and saw you in women's panties, they were lacey and sexy. they were see-through too. just how he liked them. he pulls down his own jogger and boxers just enough so you could see his cock. the tip red and angry from lack of attention. "what do you want to do, pudding? you want to suck?" you nodded and he rolled his chair back you would have more room when you dropped to the floor on your knees.

his hand placed on top of your head as your mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and you proceeded to make your way down. grunts were heard from kenma as he tugged on your hair, he lifted his hips so you could go deeper. you gagged and he pulled your head up by your hair. "i'm sorry, baby, i didn't mean to make you gag." he grabbed you hand and pulled you back onto his lap. he pushed the hair out of your face and rummaged through the draw near to him. "want to be my little kitten?"

he placed the collar around your neck and ears on top of your head, he guided his cock near your hole and without warning, thrusted into you. "do you want to be on display baby?" he put his headset on you and turned you around so your back faced him. "keep bouncing." he said whilst you moaned out. he turned on the webcam and started filming, that's what made it better. his hands were placed on your waist but he guided up to under you shirt, he touch your erect nipples and you jerked forward. hiding you face and holding onto the desk.

one hand pulled your hair and made you sit back up again. he grabbed the leash attached to the collar and pulled it to choke you. you placed both of your hands on his nipples, pinching and rolling them. "ke-kenma~ i'm gonna cum~" your eyes welled with tears as he abused your prostate over and over. "AaaAh~" his hand placed itself on your dick and jerked you off until over stimulation. your back arched as ropes of white cum came out of your tip and into kenma's hand. "such a good job kitty."