[xxxvii]⚣⚤. sharing is caring pt.2 • kuroo.t, k.tsukishima

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: POLYAMORUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU

COLLEGE AU, PART 2, FEMDOM, THREEWAY, PUNISHMENT, CHASTE, NIPPLE CLAMPS, SPITTING, HAIR PULLING

tsukishima's pov;

i stared at the teacher with wide eyes. i'm not sure how long he was there for but for some reason i want to  do this again. not in front of the teacher of course but i kinda liked being manhandled by (y/n)...

now i understood what was so appealing to kuroo about being a sub, and especially to her, i heard her voice drawing me out of my thoughts. "c'mon boys." i stood up and waited for them.

when she started to walk out of the class we did too, following like lost puppies. i glanced at kuroo and worry was washed over his face. i nudged him with my hand and he flinched slightly, he was worried and in thought? "why are you looking so worried?" i whispered. 

"he's worried about punishments, you should be too." she smirked. she had him wrapped around her finger so bad that if he was a piece of string, he would cover the entirety of her finger. he whimpered lowly and got closer to me. he punishments must be bad, or maybe he just thinks they are. once we got back to the dorms, she told us to wait on the bed, we sat down and kuroo was starting to worry me. he was just being very clingy. she came back with a box in hand. he slipped to the floor and sat there with his head down. i chuckled a little, seeing kuroo being a sub is a different type of sight.

he tugged on my pant leg, i assumed he wanted me to do the same so i just slipped on the floor with him. "good boys." she patted the both of our heads, i looked up but he shoved my head back down, causing me to hiss. "don't look up until she says, dumbass."

i was starting to get irritated, what was his problem? it's only (y/n). i looked up but i soon regret it because i was met with her bored expression. "he didn't have to help you,  he could've let you get a more severe punishment then he is."

she turned to kuroo and smiled. "tetsuro, baby, up." he stood up and she told him to strip, he was a sight to be seen. he was muscular and quite a pretty colour. his ass was round and his cock was huge, which i already knew, he went to the headboard of the bed and sat against it.

i was busy staring at kuroo that i almost didn't feel the foot on my cock. "awh i'm glad you like him, now stand up." i did as i was told. her smirk was a little scary as she unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, my pants followed and then everything else until i was standing there completely naked. i watched her walk away for a minute and come back, i didn't dare to move my spot, i'm not sure what she was capable of and she was starting to become more intimidating.

my hands were grabbed and put behind me, they were tied together and then she sat me in her fluffy office chair. a collar was then buckled on my neck, choking me the right amount. she had a leash and rope binding me so i couldn't move. my cock and ass was exposed as she spread my legs far apart, being exposed like this is so vulgar and embarrassing, but in the good way. she tied my legs to the chair so they were left open. i shuddered as she ran a finger down my cock and circled my ass. her touch was soft and almost non existent.

"be good for me, will ya kei?" i nodded but then remembered what kuroo did. "yes ma'am." i corrected myself, giving her a new title. "well someone's learning fast, and giving me a knew name too? you really like me that much~" she complimented, she grabbed a few more things and she came back with nipple clamps and a chaste. my nipples were clamped, causing me to arch my back. the chaste was put on me with a bit of struggle.

"ma'am..." he cocked her head to the side. "hm?"

"will you...um."

"spit it out kei."

"will you spit on me?" i mumbled, with my other partners, they wouldn't do it. i looked away from her, causing her to grab my face to look back at her. "my my, such a naughty boy. i don't know if i should since you've been so bad." she said teasing me. i watched as she stripped, she ass facing me as she bent down. i can see why kuroo has stayed with her for so long. she crawled on the bed to kuroo who was patiently waiting, but he didn't have a choice unless he wanted to be punished with me. "tetsuro, you're such a good boy for being so patient and waiting for me." he nuzzled into her touch.

i watched as she touched and stroked him, occasionally tweaking his nipples, the sounds poured out his lips, they were lewd and sexy. "mommy~" he cried out as he squirmed. his hand covered half of his face as he screwed his eyes shut. she pulled his arm away and kissed his lips as he came in her hand. she pulled away and leaned down, taking his cock in her mouth. his eyes widened and his fingers tangled in her hair. "w-wait! mommy, you don't - oh fuck - you don't have to!~"

after a little while she pulled away, she sat on his lap, grinding down on him, he whined out and she positioned herself and sunk onto him, i watched as his cock disappeared. i whined out to her, watching her face become red from the stretch. "d-don't move, if you manage that, you'll get your reward." it was extremely hard for me not to rave friction. the wet sounds, her moans and his whimpers were overwhelming. he bounced over and over.

i could tell they started to come to there end, she pulled off him, his cum dripping down her thighs as she came over to me, taking everything off me except from the collar and lead, she brought me to the bed and laid me down. kuroo wrapped his lips around my cock and massaged my balls and made me cum in his mouth. i panted and covered my face. i felt a much warmer het around me. she was sinking down on my cock, clenching around it. she moved up and down, making her boobs bounce with her. "suck."

she moved kuroo in front of my face and i took his cock in my mouth like a greedy bitch, tasting her around his cock. i couldn't help but cum again. after that she laid down and kuroo got in between her legs and licked her clean, her fingers latched into his hair and moaned his name.

"i'm your dom now, got it?"

i nodded at her and she smiled.