[xiii]⚣⚤. master's gone • n.monoma, h.shinsou

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: GAY/STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

FEMALE!READER, SUB!FEMALE, SWITCH!MONOMA, DOM!SHINSOU, POLYAMOROUS, TEASING, CHOKING, BONDAGE, QUIRK USE

YOUR QUIRK IS BASICALLY BEING A CAT, SO YOU HAVE EARS, TAIL ETC, DACRYPHILLIA

After neito's and (y/n)'s teasing all day, shinsou had enough

After neito's and (y/n)'s teasing all day, shinsou had enough. he teased them to the point of arousal and then left them high and dry. one horny switch and one horny sub in a house with no dom.

"maybe we could help each other~" monoma said in a teasing tone.

you tilted your head to the side, "how? master isn't home?" you were always the obedient one, you were never the one to defy that's why you were the favourite.

monoma rolled his eyes and placed his hand in yours, "you always forget that i'm a switch."

"b-but what if hitoshi finds out. we would be in trouble!"

he smiled cockily at you, "oh please, he won't do anything. now, do you want to get attention or not?" you nod and he motioned you onto the bed.

he made his way to you as he unbuttoned your blouse and threw it to the side. your bra and panties followed shortly after that and you were left exposed for your partner to see. he place a hand on your thighs and parted them just enough so he could get in-between.

he blew on the clit and saw the way your body tensed. "look at you, getting all excited for me, i bet i can do better then hitoshi~" he licked up your slit.

monoma was a more rough dom, he would degrade, pull hair, and slap. whereas hitoshi would take care of you and praise, he was never rough with you unless you asked.

monoma gripped his hand firmly on one of your thighs as he inserted a finger. you instantly tightened around him and he scoffed. "already tightening for me, slut? you're already a mess over one finger."

he moved his finger in and out in a fast pace, making your legs jerk. without warning he slipped in another finger. "oh your so tight, slut."

his pace was still fast, he was trying to make you squirt. "neito~ t-too fast~" you moaned out as he carried on. the overstimulation was too much for you to handle, your legs started to jerk and your back arched.

the familiar pressure built up in your lower stomach as your legs shook. he suddenly stopped which made you whine out.

"what are you doing, neito." shinsou's voice said. "hito-" monoma's eyes went a dull colour as he was under control of shinsou's quirk. "who's idea was this? was it yours or (y/n)'s?"

"mine, (y/n) wanted to wait for you." monoma's voice was dead and monotoned. shinsou walked over to you and placed his hand on your thigh as you sat up. "was he rough with you, baby?"

you nodded and he petted your head. he turned back around to monoma with a smirk on his face. "strip." as he said that monoma stripped off his own clothing. "get on your knees." he obeyed and shinsou got out his scarf.

he tied up monoma and faced him towards the bed where you laid. shinsou released monoma from his quirk and monoma pulled at the scarf. "let me out, hitoshi!"

"no." he turned back around to you and kissed your head. "did you cum, baby?" you shook your head with a red tint on your face. "you want to?" you nodded quickly. he lowers himself between your thighs and he licked gently up your slit. "what do you want me to do kitten? you want to be eaten out, kitty?"

"mhm! yes master~" his tongue moved around your slit and he sucked on your clit. you hand tangled in the purple locks of his hair as you were grinding your pussy on his face, asking for more. monoma was made to watch. in all fairness he could've closed his eyes, but he knew he would get into deeper shit then he was already in.

he inserted his fingers and stimulated the two spaces continuously until you felt the pressure in your lower stomach again. "you gonna cum, kitten?" you mewled at him, releasing your cum on him. he licked you and you squirmed around.

shinsou turned around to monoma and smiled. "did you want attention?" monoma scoffed, too stubborn for his own good. "fine, you can stay there."

"w-wait! fine! maybe i want a little attention." he mumbles. "pardon, didn't hear you?"

"just fuck me, hitoshi."

"hm, i don't think i will. (y/n) will though."

you looked at shinsou with wide eyes. "m-me?" he nods and pulls out a box a box with a strap on. "i never thought i would need this but it will become useful!" he placed the strap on (y/n) and untied monoma.

"get on the bed, ass up." he did what shinsou said and you got on your knees behind him. you started to thrust the strap into his ass and he moaned out. the movement of your hips met his as he rocked back for the strap to go deeper.

with a bit more confidence you bent down and placed your hand on the tip of his cock. it dripped pre cum and it was throbbing. you carried on thrusting into him as you played with his cock, jerking him off. "i-i'm gonna cum!!" white ribbons of cum shot out of his cock as he was trying to catch his breath.

you took off the strap and shinsou looked at you. "come and ride me kitten~" he pulled you onto his lap and you started bouncing on him. "you're so tight baby." he said as he moved your hair away from your neck as he kissed it. it sent shivers down your spine and you kept clenching around him.

"you want to join, neito?" he nodded as shinsou moved you to the bed. as you were bouncing on shinsou's cock, monoma inserted himself into your ass. both of your holes tightened around him. "a-aah!" you continued bouncing as tears streamed down your face. your back was against monoma and you faced shinsou. "you're so hot when you cry, (y/n)" monoma said with a moan following it.

the pressure built up in your lower stomach again as you came on their cocks. after a few more thrusts monoma came in your ass and shinsou pulled out. shinsou stroked yours and monoma's face. "come on, let's get you both cleaned up."