[xxii]⚤. little girl • t.todoroki

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

DDLG, CLOTHED SEX, BURNING, AFTERCARE, KINDA SHITTY WRITING

you've been with dabi for a number of years now. he is aware of your kink and he is down with it. he thinks it's hot. ddlg isn't always so sexual. it helped you heal your inner child and it made you go into a comfortable head space.

dabi always knew when you would transition into little to big. you just gave hints.

you sat on the fluffy rug in the living room in your strapless black dress with a pleated skirt, playing on your phone. nothing too interesting. dabi sat on the couch, man spreading whilst reading a book, hands and arms with prominent veins running down them. you were going through the phase where you were transitioning from little to big.

you turned off your phone and tossed it to the side and crawled closer to dabi. sitting on your knees and leaning your head on his leg. "what are you doing?" one hand left his book and ruffled your hair. "i just want to do something for you. can i?"

"go ahead, baby, do what you gotta do." both hands were back on his book, turning the pages. he gave you permission. you took the opportunity to pull down his black sweats, leaving just enough room for you to access his cock. you took it out of his boxers, and he looked down at you with lustful eyes but didn't say anything. you took his cock into your mouth, twirling your tongue around the head. he hummed lowly as he put down his book, turning the attention to you.

"ah, so you wanna be dirty? come up here, little mouse." he held your hand and led you on the couch, you sat on his lap and draped your hands around his neck and kissed down his neck. his hand tangled in your hair and pulled you off his neck. "no, no." he placed you in his seat and got onto his knees on the floor. he placed his hands on your thighs and brought you closer to him, putting your legs over his shoulders.

he lifted up your skirt part of the dress and removed your underwear. your pussy clenched around nothing as your liquid was oozing out of your hole, just waiting to get fucked. "i'm glad you came to me straight away, i was feeling very very horny, i needed you and your pussy badly, little mouse." he kissed down your thighs and littered marks on them.

he licked a stripe up your clit, flicking it with his tongue afterwards. you bit your lip as your hands gripped onto his hair. "please do more~ i'm begging you." you moaned, he smiled up at you. he took one finger, teasing your hole so you would beg more. "oh come on~ please do something, i really need you~" he inserts one of his fingers and moves them in and out, adding another gradually.

your thighs clenched together, trapping his head and fingers. he used his other hand to pry your legs open. "keep them open for me." you tugged weakly at his hair and moaned, your knuckles turned white. "aaAh~" dabi stopped fingering you, he pulled out his fingers and licked them up. your breathing was heavy as you whimpered out for him. "can you please fuck me, dabi? i'll do anything." he smiled at you. "come down here princess." he pulled down his sweats and boxers, rubbing his cock on your hole. you held on firmly to his shoulder as he lowered you down on his cock, hitting deeper inside you.

his hands grabbed your ass as you started to bounce up and down on his cock. he activated his quirk accidently and burned handprints into your ass cheeks, the feeling making your eye brim with tears and moan, "oh you like that huh?" his hand trailed up to your neck and applied just the right amount of pressure. your pussy tightened around him. "aAah~ i can't take it anymore, i'm so close." as you said this he pulled out. leaving you almost in tears. "turn around for me." you did as he asked, your ass facing you. he entered you again and thrusts faster then last time. "daddy~" you moved your hips to meet his thrusts.

"aw you gonna cum for me? do it for me, little mouse." your back arched as you felt him cum inside you, your body went slump and whimpered as he pulled out, missing the feeling. he lifted you up and brought you into the bathroom, placing you on the closed toilet lid. he turned on the taps and filled the bath as he kissed your forehead. "come on baby, get in the bath." he helped you take off your dress and get into the bath. he was going to leave until you reached your hand out to grab his.

"please stay." he smiled down at you and took off his shirt, displaying his toned abs and scarred chest. you moved forward slightly so you could lean on him in the bath. "i love you, dabi."

"i love you too (y/n)"