[liv]⚢. pretty • mina.a

SEXUALITY: LESBIAN

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

CHUBBY!FEMREADER, DOM!MINA, SUB!READER, FLOGGING, MARKINGS, STRAP-ON, ROPE, GAGGED AND BOUND

you've been with mina for a while, and many people, rudely, wonder who is top or bottom because of the weight difference. it wasn't a huge one but it was noticeable so people were quite nasty about it, but mina always had your back.

she rolled her eyes at a couple of men at the place they were shopping at, constant praises from them saying how beautiful (y/n) is, obviously mina knew that but she felt like there was malicious intent behind it, you just thanked them and ducked your head, embarrassed by all  the attention. "let's go, yeah babe?"

"babe? like your together?" you nodded, thinking it was obvious, "ugh, i wouldn't of been hitting on you if i'd known, fucking waste of time." he grumbled and stormed off, mina looked like she was going to kill that man, but she held it together just for you. "mina, can we just go home? this is overwhelming."

"of course babe, anything for you."

for the longest time mina has wanted to dabble in the kinkier side of things, she has done hair pulling and markings with hickeys but nothing more. mina being the confident woman she is, she put it out there for her partner.

"(y/n)?"

"yes, love?"

"how would you feel about a little...punishment?" you smiled at her sweetly but your eyes didn't match your smile. "a punishment? have i been bad?~ do you need to punish me, mistress?" mina was taken back by such lewd words, but she was eating all of this up. "do i have your consent for free range until you say otherwise?"

"yes you do, mistress~"

"sit on the bed." her eyes were intense as they watched you. her knee was brough up to your clit, applying pressure, using her hand to make you look at her, she smiled. "you're so obedient, maybe you don't need a punishment." she leaned down more as she was on top of you, ghosting lightly over your lips, making your whimper. "whimpering already? i haven't done anything yet." you whined out as she subtly moved her knee, creating a delicious friction.

"please~" you begged, she chuckles, "go on, keep going." she told you, not many expected you to be a sub, mainly because of your personality, everyone convinced themselves that mina would be a sub. "take off your skirt." she got off you and watched you take of your skirt. "good girl, now the shirt." you obeyed, sitting there in your underwear. she walked off to go find something, speaking to you as she did. "you know...i brought this not too long ago, i was waiting for the right time to bring this up." she brought out ropes, a gag, and a flogger.

"is this still okay for you?"

"mhm!" she tied your hands behind your back and placed the gag in your mouth. "such a pretty baby." she cooed at you. you hummed at her, loving the praise that left her lips. she ran the flogger gently against your clit, making you whimper out to her, you were so needy it was overwhelming. "someone is sensitive~" she gripped at your hair, pulling back and kissed over your gagged mouth, the other hand stroke at your clit, just enough to make you squirm.

she moved your panties to the side and dipped her fingers in and out, still rubbing on your clit, you spread your legs more and mina smiled, knowing you were loving this. at this point you were soaking wet, you could feel the desire and excitement building up. you let out moans and whimpers as she sped up. "i want you to cum on my hands, (n/n)."

your muffled moans erupted from your throat, and then, out of nowhere, a strong orgasm hit you, your first instinct was to rut against what was giving you pleasure but mina pushed down your lower belly, making your hazy eyes shoot open as drool left the sides of your mouth. it was the strongest orgasm you have ever had. mina pulled her fingers out of you and showed you her fingers. "look at you, making such a pretty mess."

she went into her closet again and now she brought out her strap. "you want me to fuck you with my cock, pretty baby?" you nodded profusely and looked at her with pure lust, tears staining your cheeks from ur previous orgasm. "what position do you want it, baby?"

you went over, leaning on half your face as your hands were still tied behind your back, your ass facing mina. you wiggled your hips slightly as she ran her hands up your thighs and ass, the strap on head poking at your hole.

she picked up the flogger against and slapped your ass, making you arch your back and moan out. "oh. so you like that?" another smack on the other ass cheek. she rubbed the tip on your pussy before pushing in. she felt you tremble as she smacked your ass again and again.

this is when mina realised she preferred this type of sex, the kinkier side of it, she knew that she could not ever go back to vanilla sex. not after seeing you look so pretty, no when she has seen all the lewd faces you could make while getting slapped. her thrusts sped up, your moaning became uncontrollable as you looked back at your lover with teary eyes.

your muffled words filled mina's ear that you were cumming, with a couple more smacks on the ass and a bit of hair pulling she felt your cum dripping out of you and onto her thighs. "you love making a mess today, don't you?"

she unties you and takes the gag out of your mouth. your face was red with tear stains, you huffed out as mina ran her hands over your ass once more. "look at all these pretty markings~"