[lv]⚤. perv • meliodas

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT 

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: SEVEN DEADLY SINS

INSPIRED BY PROMPT 'GRAB ME BY THE NECK, MAKE ME SIT ON YOUR LAP AND FORCE ME TO GRIND ON YOUR THIGH UNTIL I'M A WHIMPERING MESS', CHOKING, THIGH RIDING, FINGERING, EATING OUT, OVERSTIMULATION

after a long day at the tavern meliodas sat at one of the stools and huffed. everyone has already left to go to there respectable rooms, except one person. (y/n).

"how you doing, babe?" you ask him, "even better now i've seen you in your uniform."

"don't be such a pervert." he patted the seat next to him, "come sit with the pervert then." you rolled your eyes and sat next to him anyways, you did like that he was a little perverted, but in the workplace was just degrading. "you know..." he tapped on the countertop, "i've been wanting to see you grind on me all day~" he coos, "you wanna go upstairs?~" he wiggled his brows and you blushed in embarrassment. "you're such a pervert!"

with his fingers around your throat you straddled one of his thighs, wearing nothing under your skirt, he could feel your growing wetness through his trousers, soaking them. he bounces his thigh, catching you off guard, so much so that you gasp. you bit your lip, holding in your moan and hid your face in his neck, his fingers release from your throat and grabbed a hold of your hips. gently rocking you back and forth against his thigh until you started to grind yourself harder against him.

he coos softly at you. "thaaat's it, (y/n), fuck yourself against my thigh, let me see how desperate you can be~" after some time, your pace started to falter, one of his hands comes down to your ass, grabbing at it. "why slow down now? you tired already?" you panted and nodded into his neck, gripping hold of him. "aw poor baby, you're tired. you just need me to do everything for you, don't you?"

his hands gripped your hips once more, pressing you harder against their flexed thigh, giving your clit the right amount of friction that you started coming towards your edge. he noticed this immediately and chuckled teasingly, "gonna cum already? doesn't take much with you, huh? go ahead and make a mess, baby. cum all over this perverts thigh~" it takes only a second before your body seemed to tense.

your body gave in as you arched your back towards them, he gently rubbed your back as you gripped onto them, moaning and panting into their neck. he kissed the top of your head and cupped your face in his hands, your face all red and slutty. he whispers softly to you, "you did so well for me, you always do so good for me~ but, i need you to cum just once more. can you do that?" you nodded and he guided you to lay down.

you whimpered out as the blonde lowered himself to your dripping core, his eyes trained on you as he wants to see all the lewd faces you could make from him. "fuck, (y/n)" he groans, eyes darkening with desire as his tongue swipes through your folds, tasting your cum from your last orgasm, your hips buck up into his mouth, his hands grabbing hold of them and pushing your hips back down. "you taste so good."

his voice makes your head spin, the added raspiness going straight to your lower abdomen, his mouth exploring your sensitive sex as sinful sounds fell out of your pretty lips. "i love when you make those noises, make more for me~" you moaned out some more, especially when his lips wrapped around your clit, sucking gently, your hands reached down to grip at his hair, your fingers being surrounded by his blonde locks. "meliodas~"

your voice was low, the noise was soft and sensual as his face only got closer to where you needed him the most. his lower half of his face was coated in your arousal. his tongue swirled over your clit before sliding lower, teasing your entrance. "making such a pretty mess on me." he mumbles against you, his mouth returning to your clit, sucking harsher, you back arched once more as waves of pleasure crashed through you. one of his hands slid around on your thigh to pull you closer. "and you're all mine to ruin."

a soft moan left your mouth as one of his fingers slid into you, your walls clenching down on them. you panted out, held lolling back against the mattress, fingers tightening the grip on his hair. your desperate tone and actions encourage him to push you over that edge, his finger curling up inside you at your sweet spot, pleasure building up in your core as you clench around him.

the blonde kissing at your clit once again, driving you mad, his tongue swiping over it afterwards. "don't stop!~" you groaned out, fingers still laced in his hair, he slides in another finger, moaning at your actions of hair pulling, the vibrations pleasing you as your mind clouded. "please let me cum~" you ask, voice breaking ad laced with pure submission.

"cum for me~" he husks out, taking your clit back into his mouth and sucking while his fingers continuously curling up into you, letting you fall over the edge, back arching again. your legs trembled, your hips rocked against his face at the sheer pleasure. a buzz of pure pleasure ran through your body as you rode out your powerful release, your body going limp and tremble out of exhaustion from cumming so hard.

he listened to ever pant, moan, and whimper you made as he didn't stop his actions, moving his tongue to replace his fingers inside you, lapping up at your core, almost like he was cleaning you off. he only stopped when your hand softly tugged on his hair, silently asking for him to stop, which he did immediately, sliding his body away from your legs.

"go to sleep now, beautiful."