[xxxi]⚤⚣. boss • k.bakugou, i.midoriya, s.todoroki

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: POLYAMORUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

POLYAMORUS, THREESOME, BEING WATCHED, ANAL, BOYXBOYXBOY

request from  please enjoy <3

(y/n) was the most powerful woman in her firm. everyone has high respect for her and she will not take no shit from anyone. the men she worked with were desperate. she did not hate men that she worked with and she did not hate the men allured by her beauty, what she does hate is just because she's a women, doesn't mean you can sneak your way into her bed.

you roamed around the halls of your office and one of the employees under you dropped files in front of your feet. he ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled. "sorry, i'm a little clumsy." she shook your head with a little smile. "no, it's okay!" that fake smile, why couldn't he tell it was fake, this guy had try to make a move on you for a year now, he has been getting no-where with it. besides, you already had all the company you needed for the bedroom. "excuse me now, i need to get to my office." as you went to walk to the elevator, he stepped in front of you.

"every time i try something, you shut me down, why?" you sighed and rolled your eyes. "because i'm not interested."

"but why not, i got everything." he lifts his arms up and flexes. you were so close to firing this guy, but you needed someone in accounting. some from behind you cleared their throat and slung an arm around your shoulder. "got a problem, asshole?" you turned around to see bakugou standing there with a scrunched up face. next to him are both todoroki and midoriya. "do we have a problem?" todoroki said with his monotone.

"no, no. no problem at all. i'll see you later, (y/n)."

"no you won't, dumbass. can't you see she isn't interested!? how stupid can you be!?" the man walked off without batting an eye to bakugou, which pissed him off. you grabbed onto his wrist and shook your head. "it's not worth it." you all get in the elevator and they all fought over who stood next to you. you enjoyed watched them all fight over you, but in the end, they are all yours.

it was embarrassing for midoriya to be on display for everyone while you watched in delight. you watched as bakugou and todoroki touched him in his most sensitive spots. bakugou littering hickeys down his neck and shoulders while todoroki ran his tongue along the length on midoriya's cock. the heterochromatic eyes watched his face as it contorted when he swirled his tongue around the tip.

your eyes were trained on the sight, all of your boys doing so well. they all just wanted you to praise them, tell him just how good they are. midoriya's body was lean and the marks from bakugou got darker, causing an immense amount of pleasure for you, seeing all of their faces riddled with pleasure.

bakugou worked his finger up into midoriya's hole by your command, todoroki's hands roaming midoriya's upper chest and sucking on his nipples while bakugou get's midoriya ready. bakugou's other hand tilted midoriya's chin up, so he was face to face with yours. "she's watching us, deku, watching you be such a slut waiting for my cock up your ass, watching me toy around with your asshole like this." as he finished his sentence, his fingers curled up inside midoriya with a 'come here' motion. his head threw back and laid firm on bakugou's shoulder but he pulled his face back up.

"she's watching icyhot pleasure you to the point where you shake. your moans are getting to all of us, deku~" bakugou's breath and lips ran down the back of his neck before he gently bit his nape. midoriya's eyes trailed down from yours to look at todoroki who was still working on his cock.

bakugou's fingers curled again, hitting a spot that had midoriya's hips thrust up, his balls tightened and release the pressure he didn't even realise that was built up. todoroki worked on swallowing what came out, some spilling from the sides as he wiped it with his thumb and held it out for bakugou to taste.

"hm, he's ready." your voice was dominating and commanding. "let me see the faces you make when i toy with you some more." your heels made clicks when you walked over to them. you knelt down, your fingers lifted midoriya's chin up and he had the chance to see the emotions running through your eyes.

"you better enjoy everything i give you, darling." your smile was warm but another tone laced your voice but no-one couldn't grasp it. todoroki appeared in front of midoriya as soon as you got up and went to sit back down, his cock pressing gently at midoriya's closed lips. bakugou's calloused and heated hand held onto midoriya's hips and his tip pressured up against his ass.

he pushed the tip in, midoriya felt his whole body grasping at bakugou's cock, convulse at the fullness of just the tip going in, and then, all too quickly, the rest was plunged in. midoriya's lips parted and todoroki took no chance and just shoved his cock into his mouth. midoriya was full, from all ends. he was full to the brim with two thick cocks in both his mouth and ass, with the eyes of you watching intently.

both cocks moved in and out, in sync, and bakugou's grip on midoriya's hips tightened and his palms rose in heat while the grip todoroki had on his hair as he pulled and pushed more of his cock in midoriya's mouth, it slowly started to hurt his mouth. midoriya's cock bobbed beneath him, untouched, and in need of pleasure. the more midoriya was thrusted into, the more moans spilled out his lips, and the more todoroki grunted.

another release. midoriya's balls swelled and he could feel bakugou's tightened balls slapped against his ss as his thrusts grew sloppier. todoroki's cock twitched, his fingers tightened and loosened their grip, his eyes had already closed and succumbed to the pleasure.

the taste of todoroki's cum flooded midoriya's mouth and then came pouring out the sides of his mouth. bakugou's chest rested against midoriya's back, his cock twitching with the release of his seed inside him.

you smiled at all of your boys, then slowly clapped for them, all their breathless expressions grew happy at the pleased look you had on your face. "you three did so well!" you walked over to them and gave them kisses on their cheeks, foreheads and lips. "how about, next time, i join in on your fun!~"