[xxxix]⚣. first? • o.miya

READER: MALE

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU

GETTING CAUGHT KINDA?, FIRST TIME

osamu held onto his boyfriend's hand, it was warm and smaller then osamu's large, calloused ones

osamu held onto his boyfriend's hand, it was warm and smaller then osamu's large, calloused ones. osamu was taking you to his house to stay the night together, his parents and brother were away on a trip so it was the perfect timing for anything and everything.

"are you sure you still wanna do this, (y/n)?" osamu looked at his house and squeezed your hand slightly. you looked up at your boyfriend, his hair blowing in the gusts of wind with a pretty serious look on his face. you looked back at the house and then exhaled his hot breath in the cold night air. "i'm very sure." you swung his head to face osamu again and smiled.

osamu looked down and smiled at you, pulling you closer, giving you a gentle kiss on the lips. osamu could be sweet when he wanted to.

"alright then~" osamu whispered on your lips, making you shiver slightly, you weren't sure if it was him or the cold air. together, they held hands while walking into the [fake] silver's house.

"well, welcome home, brother." atsumu said from the kitchen, causing the pair of you to jump. "what-" osamu started to speak before his mother interrupted and hugged both you and him. "oh hello boys! are you staying over tonight, (y/n)?"

"nice to see you again, ma'am, and yes i was planning too." you looked at osamu who looked like his head was about to explode. "why are you home!?" osamu yelled at both his mother and atsumu. "don't speak to me or your brother like that!"

"you're not supposed to be home!" osamu yelled back and gave a glare at his smirking brother. "why do you care if i'm home or not! this is my house remember!" you started to giggle at the bickering family. all the miya's looked over at you and apologised.

"sorry," this only made you laugh more.

osamu grabbed your wrist and started walking towards the stairs. "we're going up to my room." he said as his mother and brother watched as your wrist was grabbed and you were being dragged away.

'hmm' atsumu said while squinting.

"well that ruins our plans." you rubbed the back of your head. "maybe they knew what we were up to." you giggled.

"they don't know." osamu said, sitting on his bed looking at the floor.

"huh? what do you mean?" you say confused, "i was kidding, obviously they wouldn't know we were going to-"

"that's not what i meant..." osamu interrupted his boyfriend. "i mean they don't know about us dating, i mean atsumu has suspicions but you know..." you weren't that disheartened, you know how hard it can be to come out, especially to family.