[xxxxviii]⚧️. brat • e.kirishima, k.bakugou

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: POLYAMORUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

CHAPTER INSPIRED BY TWEET, OVERSTIMULATION, DACRYPHILIA, VIBRATOR, DEGRADATION, PRAISING, BRATTY READER

you were all third years at yuuei and you had a polyamorous relationship with both bakugou and kirishima, and you loved it, having two guys at once was your dream but it is even better with both bakugou and kirishima, but following that, you all had a lot of jealousy issues, and you were prone to being petty and flirting for revenge. only for fun of course.

within your relationship you all had rules, they were simple enough.

- always say what's wrong
- don't petty flirt
- don't share secrets without everyone knowing
- don't flirt with deku
- don't flirt with mina
- don't flirt with todoroki

and so forth, these rules were mainly for you because you flirt for revenge and pettiness. this was one of those times where you got a bit jealousy. both kirishima and bakugou was getting the attention of females throwing themselves at them, even uraraka. you didn't like it. even though you weren't insecure thinking they would leave you, because you know they wouldn't, they might be doms but they are pussy whipped.

you watched and frowned from a far as kirishima and bakugou tried to get away from the crowd of girls trying to give there love confessions. you all went to class and saw from the corner of your eye that uraraka was trying to act all flirting with bakugou, this pissed you off. you sat down next to a mumbling deku and twirled around with his hair. "uhm, h-hey, (y/n)?"

"hey izuku, whatcha doin'?"

"just uh studying."

"y'know you're cute when mumble." his face erupted in a red colour and looked around panicking as you placed your hand on his thigh, "chill darling, just take the compliment."

"are you...trying to make k-kacchan and kiri jealous?"

you smiled sweetly and looked over at the boys gritting their teeth. "and it seems to be working, play along izuku." you kissed his cheek while looking at the boys, you then turned his face to look over at them both and your finger twirled around with some hairs on his head. "please don't get me killed by them."

"oh don't worry, things will be taken out on me." you winked at him and kept flirting with all the people you shouldn't of, they all got the hint as to why you were suddenly flirting with them and they played along, hoping you could keep their promise of not getting them killed by the two protective boys.

you walked down the hall, staring at your phone as you walked into your dark dorm, immediately trying to get out of the uniform. the light flicked on and you jumped as a body was pressed up behind you with their hand around your throat as the other one pressed against your front, gripping at your waist. bakugou stood behind you in nothing but his boxers and it was the same for kirishima. "you've been a right fuckin' brat today, breakin' all the rules and shit. you need to get fuckin' punished." his hand gripped your throat tighter as he leaned down to whisper that in your ear. you huffed and tried your best to stay bratty, you rolled your eyes too making kirishima raise his eyebrow. "oh, you wanna be like that? i was gonna be nicer to you but katsuki was right, you need to get punished."