[lvii]⚧️♂️. missed you • shigaraki

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

EATING OUT, OVERSTIMULATION, TRANS MALE

you looked up at your boyfriend as he entered the room and smiled at you

you looked up at your boyfriend as he entered the room and smiled at you. even after all these years, your heart still skipped a beat. "fuck, i missed you tomu~" he grinned at you.

within moments, you were on top of him, him gripping on your sides, still wearing his gloves. he goes under the hems off your shirt and takes it off, kissing at your sensitive nipples as he gropes your ass, grinding his hardening cock against you.

he peeled off your underwear, exposing your huge, puffy clit to him. he thought you had the hottest pussy he'd ever seen. within seconds, his face was buried in your crotch, lapping up at your puffy lips and teasing around your sensitive clit. you whimpered out as your boyfriend's tongue teased at your most sensitive parts. his fingers pressed at your clit as another went into your pussy. "ngh!~ you'll make me cum s-so quick if you do that!"

"do what? this?" he rubbed at your throbbing clit, his fingers going in faster and faster. you closed your thigh, trapping his head, your orgasm was approaching quickly, even more so now that he found your prostate and abused it. "aAah~" you moaned out, tugging on his hair as you came on his fingers, breathing out heavily and whimpering as his fingers left your soaking pussy.

he positioned himself between your thighs, and sank his cock into your sensitive pussy, making you arch your back in pure pain and pleasure. he moaned out, plunging into you as your pussy swallowed every inch of him. he changed positions so you were on top of him, still ploughing into you as he slips a couple of fingers in your ass. "aAh~"

his thrusts were endless, overstimulating you so much so that you felt like all your limbs were twitching. "you gonna cum again, huh?" he teased, pressing his fingers deeper in your ass then before. you were too fucked out of your mind to even speak. "you're so fucked out that you can't speak, how cute." his fingers left your ass as he changed positions, you on the bottom while he was on top, with one hand on your hip, he still ploughed into you, but the other hand was rubbing circles on your clit.

"i can't-" you were gasping and moaning, unable to get out a sentence properly. "too much? take it a little longer." he was coming to his end, it was so close, you felt him swell up as he said those words. his hand laced through your hair, yanking it, making you moan once more and cum all over his cock, but he kept going. "tomu~ i-i." before you could say anything he groaned and grunted in your ear as you felt his cum paint your insides, he was going to pull out but you stopped him. "tomura, keep it in~"