[xxxx]⚢. tease • mina.a

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: LESBIAN

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

SUB MINA, DOM!READER, STRAP ON, MOMMY KINK? TSUDERE!READER, READER W PERSONALITY OF BAKUGOU??, DEGRADING

kirishima, sero and denki sat on the floor in your room with their phones. denki smiled, "this new app is totally going to help us find girls! well except you kiri, your taken by bakubro." you huffed, "i don't know how i got roped into this." sero patted your back, "don't sweat it, it's just a lil fun."

they were downloading the app, it paired you with people local to your area who were interested in hooking up or forming a relationship based on sexual preferences and fetishes. the trick was that it was anonymous unless agreed otherwise. "what should i put my username as?" sero scratched his head. "how about tape man?" you teased, smiling at him as he shoved him. denki chuckled to himself as he set his user name. he laughed at his own joke as he showed his friend the user he picked. pikamii was the the name he typed. "you guys are such idiots."

"what's yours, (y/n)?"

"[hero name]."

sero rolled his eyes and tore the phone away from your hands. "too obvious, it's gotta be like sexy and shit. here." he set your username to dollface "really?" sero nodded, proud of himself. they set there profiles and you got a message before anyone else. a user named acidbby appeared in your messages. 

acidbby
hey~
asl?

"what the fuck is assel?" sero laughed at you. "a.s.l. age, sex, location." you rolled your eyes, "this is dumb."

dollface
18 female musutafu

acidbby
19 female musutafu

you weren't really sure what to reply, you knew you wanted a female partner but now you were faced with it, what the fuck were you meant to do? she was, without any doubt, a lesbian, but she was quite lost. fuck it, you typed out a message but the other person already messaged first.

acidbby
you have a lot of the same kinks
as me, sub or dom darling?

dollface
switch but mainly dom,
that's for sure. you?

acidbby
switch mainly sub,
but i'm a virgin