[xxxxiv]⚤. bet • denki.k

READER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

MALE WEARING LINGUIRE, DOUBLE STUFF / DOUBLE PENETRATION, SUB!READER, DOM!DENKI, MALE WEARING MAKEUP

(y/n) had caught her boyfriend taking out his makeup and denki was looking at her with a slight blush over his cheeks

(y/n) had caught her boyfriend taking out his makeup and denki was looking at her with a slight blush over his cheeks. "what's the makeup for, baby?" you raise an eyebrow and stood next to him while he routed around. "nothing much...just looking for a lil...eyeliner?"

(y/n) smiled at her boyfriend and pulled him close to her, ducking her head down to kiss her boyfriend lovingly. denki reached up and placed his hands around her waist, deepening the kiss while your fingers tangled in his hair. you started kissing down his jawline and to his neck before the blonde pressed his hands against your chest.

"wait! i gotta give you my gift!"

 (y/n) sat on her bad, scrolling through her phone, just waiting for denki's return from the bathroom. she grew curious as to what was taking him so long and what was the surprise he had for her? her thoughts err interrupted as the door to her bedroom opened.

(y/n) found herself smirking at the blushing boy as he walked in wearing your favourite lingerie that you brought for him. the underwear hugged him perfectly and made him look so pretty, on his feet where a pair of black heels for added affect, you knew he couldn't wear them but he was still trying to look sexy nonetheless.

(y/n) oogled at her boyfriend as denki walked across the bedroom, nearly tripping because of the heels, to get to her. a shy, but excited, smile was spread across his face. "how do i look, (n/n)?" denki twirled to give a full view shot of himself and you hadn't even noticed the makeup until now. mascara on his long lashes and eyeliner on his waterline and liquid liner on his eyes to make them look sexy, he created the fuck me eyes make up look.

it was safe to say, you were infatuated at the sight. you watched as your boyfriend climbed onto the bed and onto your lap, his blush never fading. denki looked so gorgeous that (y/n) was at a loss of words. he was definitely lucky. "you're so pretty, baby!" (y/n) breathed out, your hands moving up denki's thighs and played with the sides of his underwear. "my beautiful baby boy~"

debki felt his cheeks getter hotter at the common nickname, he leaned in to press a deep kiss against his girlfriend's pushed lips. "I'm glad you like your gift beautiful, because I'm fuckin' you like this." you blinked as denki gave a small smirk, he had always been flirty and snarky but this was different. "excuse me?"

"you lost in the poker game we had with mina and katsuki and the others, remember?" denki had told you to strip and lie down while he grabbed some lube. you eyed the boy as he sorted himself out and got some bits and pieces for you both to play with. lucky for denki, you were only in a shirt and underwear so before he knew it, his girlfriend was fully in the nude in front of him.

the blonde smiled as he watched his girlfriend settle back into the bed before he straddled (y/n)'s hips once again. he let his hands roam his girlfriend's body, feeling his her muscles tensed under the palms of his hands. denki was always obsessed with his your body responded to him even if she was the dom in the relationship.

his fingers traced over scars that you got when you were fighting or from your childhood, he felt over all the old and new ones. denki momentarily placed the palm of his hand against your chest, feeling how rapidly her heart was pounding and smiled knowingly.

"calm down now, master." denki mumbled as he leaned down to kiss his girlfriend on the jaw and neck so lovingly, "i promise i'll take care of you~" (y/n) tried to focus on calming herself down as denki began pressing kisses along her jawline and down her neck, sucking hickeys into the skin. she let herself feel comforted in the small moment before one of denki's hands trailed down her chest and went down to her theobbing pussy, rubbing the clit.

she let out a soft moan, eyes closing and neck craning to the side as denki continued kissing her neck while his fingers rubbed circles around your clit. denki smiled against your neck as he felt you getting wetter by every touch. you were a hard dom, and denki loved it, but he also loved how sensitive you were when touched in the right spaces, it would break down your walla of domination and make you the most submissive girl alive.

"so beautiful." he mumbled, his fingertips teasing your dripping hole. "you are just so so pretty, aren't you, baby?" (y/n)'s ears were burning red as she let out a pathetic moan, arching her body up to meet denki's hand motions, but to no avail. denki smirked softly, pulling his hand away and felt his heart straining in his chest as (y/n) whined at the loss of contact

(y/n) watched as denku moved further down the bed until his face was mere inches away from her pussy. the boy made sure to maintain eye contact with his girlfriend as he leaned in to lick your pussy in one strip.

(y/n) groaned lowly, a hand coming to run her fingers through denki's hair as the latter smiled fondly before licking and sucking at his girlfriend's clit. (y/n) tightened her grip on denki's hair as he began to delve his tongue in and out of your dripping hole, even using some fingers to tease your insides.

"baby!~" (y/n) moaned out, bucking her hips to grind on her boyfriend's warm mouth as she struggled to maintain their eye contact. denki hummed against your clit, causing (y/n) to moan out once again, trying to grind on her boyfriend's face before his hands pressed down on her hips, keeping her in place. he then pulled away fully from (y/n)'s pussy and his girlfriend gave a frustrated growl.

"awh, it's okay, (n/n). " denki leaned in to give his girlfriend a slow kiss, "turn around for me, honey."