[xxv]⚤⚧. twin fantasy • o.miya + a.miya

READER: MALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT / POLYAMORUS

GENDER OF CHARACTER: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: HAIKYUU

GENDERBENT MIYA TWINS, TEASING, PUBLIC MASTERBATION, NERVOUS READER, MALE READER, FEMALE MIYA TWINS, ANAL

you were familiar with the miya girls. they were the most popular girls in the school. there opposite personalities clash, but they had one thing in common other than being a twin.

they liked the same guy.

getting guys were easy for the pair, they practically fall at their feet, but they don't compete to (y/n).

you sat at your desk as the teacher left the classroom to go and report something to the dean. this was the twin's chance to get closer. both atsumu and osamu strolled over to (y/n). "hey, (y/n)~" atsumu said in a flirtatious way. you were much more timid than them. but occasionally, you had your moments of being dominant, but their confidence was overwhelming. "hello, both of you, miya-senpai." they were your upperclassmen, so you had to be polite and formal until asked otherwise.

"no need for formalities, (y/n)." osamu said. "yeah! especially after last night~"

you mind ran as you thought of last night, atsumu sucking your cock with tears in her eyes while osamu sat on your face, getting eaten out. the very thought of it was making you horny but you needed to control yourself. your face turns red as the twins practically suffocated you with both of their pairs of breasts. "i- um, i-i don't think we should do this right now," you squeaked, looking down at your lap, your prominent boner sticking out from your pants.

"oh, what's this, samu?" they both leaned down in sync as atsumu pressed his index finger against your clothed bulge. both twins grasped your cock and started to lightly squeeze as you covered your face. "p-please, we can't have anyone seeing us, it's taboo."

"that's why it's so fun~" atsumu said as she kissed down your neck. osamu continued to palm your boner as you started to buck your hips upwards. "so needy." osamu whispered.

osamu's movement got faster, making you throb in his hands. "n-no! if you keep doing that then i'm gonna c-cum!" your back arched slightly as you came in your trousers, this was embarrassing but in that moment that was the least of your worries. your cum went through the boxers and trousers, leaving some residue on osamu's fingertips. she puts them into her mouth and licked them clean.

your breath was rugged, your face was red all over. "i'll take him to the infirmary, atsumu. he needs to rest a little." atsumu nodded at her twin and went to sit down in your seat. osamu latched onto your arm and walked to the infirmary's private rooms. she pushed you onto the bed and stood next to the bed. her hands gripped the end of her skirt and closed her eyes shut. she lifted up the skirt, so her underwear was on display. "can you just fuck me?" you were surprised at her words and the fact that she stood over the bed with her underwear on display.

as much as osamu denied it, she was sometimes more timid then (y/n). this was one of those times. you sat up on your elbows and smiled at her. "do what you have to, samu~" you sat up a little more and patted your lap. she took this as a sign to hover over your lap, unzipping your trousers. she took your dick out of your boxers, the tip bumping slightly against your stomach.

she slid her underwear to the side and guided your cock to her pussy. you always favourited osamu's pussy, she was much more tighter and sensitive. she sunk herself onto you, and her legs quivered. her breathing became more hectic, her face reddened as you grabbed onto her ass cheeks, bouncing her up and down on your cock.

as you thrusted into her, the deeper you went, the more prominent the belly bulge was. she breathlessly moaned as she guided your hand to her stomach, right above the bulge. "i can feel you here~" she managed to say before moaning louder. "y-yes! right there!! keep going (y/n)~ i'm gonna cum!~"

she bounced faster, her breasts bouncing with her. her pussy tightened around your cock. making lewd sounds that were to die for. "just a li-ttle more!~" osamu moaned as drool pooled from the corner of her mouth. you looked at her in awe, she was so cute when she was getting fucked off your cock. she let out her last moan as her liquid dripped down your cock base.

"ehm." you turned your head to the side as you saw atsumu standing with her arms crossed. "i was wondering why you took so long, now i understand." osamu got off you and frowned at her twin. "you interrupted us." atsumu got closer and smiled, "he's still hard, did he not cum?" you shook your head as she got onto the bed in doggy style, ass facing you. she pulled her skirt up and her underwear down, making herself be on display. "do what you have to, (y/n)~ use me."

your hand ran over her ass cheeks, slowly leading down to her clit, rubbing in soft circles. she hums lowly, trying to suppress her moans. osamu kissed down your neck and palmed your cock as you slipped a finger into atsumu, she was always a slut for fingers. even with only one finger, yu felt her tighten, her velvety walls clamping down. osamu stopped palming your cock and just carried on making hickeys all over your neck and chest. "let's try and do something different now, hm?" you said as you tapped the head of your cock on atsumu's asshole.

she turned her head around, blushing. "h-hey! not in th-" you cut off her words as you inserted your cock in her ass, her ass was tight but not as tight as osamu's pussy. atsumu's hands grabbed the bedsheets, knuckles turning white from how hard she gripped. you thrusted into her, the tight ring of muscle contracting against you cock so perfectly. your hand trailed down to her clit, rubbing at the bundle of nerves with a fast pace. "oOh~ it's soooo good!~" she moaned as she was getting her back blown out. osamu sat on the other side of you and looked at you with a horny expression. "sumu, be a good girl and rub your clit for me."

"y-yes sirr!~" your hands moved from one twin to the other, working them to orgasm. you were near your limit. you moaned lowly. "you want me to cum in your pretty ass?"

atsumu turned her head and gave the lewdest face imaginable. "m-hm!~" you slapped her ass as you felt the knot in your stomach unravel as you came inside her ass. both twins moaned at the same time, "g-gonna cum!~" as if on queue both of them squirted on you, "look at my two girls, making such a mess." they sat there breathlessly as you pulled out of atsumu, her falling onto the bed to lay down. you smiled at them both, and stroked their hair. "my girls."