[lx]⚤. public bathroom pt. 2 • k.bakugou

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTER: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

VIBRATOR, DOM!BAKUGOU, SUB!READER, TEASING, PUBLIC SEX?, HAIR PULLING, SIR KINK, REQUEST BY ANON

after you teasing bakugou in public, he thought it was due time for you to be teased too.

you finished getting yourself ready for the reunion, putting your last touches of makeup on you, and looked at yourself in the mirror. bakugou came up behind you and touched your waist. "you look beautiful."

"you too, babe. look at you in the suit." you looked at him, the suit clinging to his body quite nicely. "i got a little something for you." from behind his back he pulled out a vibrator with a little attachment. he turned it on and smirked at you. the toy buzzed aggressively but it was silent, the little attachment flicked from side to side.

"bend over."

"do i really have to?"

"i was good for you, so be good for me now." you bend over the desk, looking at yourself in the mirror as he pulled your dress up, pulling your panties down just enough. his fingers drag to your clit, rubbing in circles, making you gasp out at him.

his finger dipped into your pussy, the wetness growing quite quickly. his fingers were now replaced with the vibrator, the little attachment pressing against your clit. he pulled back up your panties, not before smacking your ass and pulled back down your dress, straightening it out at the back.

"let's test it out, yeah?" he held the little remote in his hand, pressing the button. "fuck!" the attachment flicked at your clit, the device buzzed in front of you, making you grip at the table. he turns it off and you turned to him breathless.

"seems to work quite nicely."

he turned it on while you walked through the meeting place. "katsuki~" you whined, feeling your legs go weak, "not nice is it?"

"i wasn't even bad! you just want revenge."

"and you like the embarrassment, don't think i forgot about that kink, (y/n)." he turned it back off and saw kirishima walk over to both of you. "where's mina?"

"she's back there talking with uraraka and midoriya." you nodded and walked off without bakugou, you hugged everyone. bakugou watched as you hugged midoriya, and watched with a little jealousy. he reached to the remote and pressed the button in his pocket. you whimpered out as quietly as you could. mina rushing to your side asking if you were okay, you said yes as you looked over at your husband.

he smiled at you, turning up the vibrator more. you excused yourself and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to a bathroom, locking the door behind you. you stood breathless in front of him, red face and teary eyed, it was truly a beautiful sight. "c'mon katsuki! it's mean!"

he pinned you to the wall, your hands clinging onto him as he lifted you up to hold you. your legs wrapped around his waist as you felt him grinding against you, pushing the vibrator in deeper and deeper. "kats~ please~ i'm going to cum!" he turned off the vibrator, leaving you with nothing. you whined out, "please~ i've been so good~" his hands slipped under your dress, pulling the panties off and putting them in his pocket.

your hands were in his hair as he kissed you again, your tongues dancing together as you both groaned. "just fuck me already." you whimpered against his lips. he rushed to unbuckle his trousers, pulling them and his boxers down just enough so his cock was out. he took out the vibrator and pressed the head to your ass. pushing it in.

you were now full, your pussy full of your husbands cock and your ass was full of the vibrator which was now turned on. he thrusts into you as you clung to him, feeling so much pleasure. your hands tangled in his hair some more as he kissed away your moans. "shh. be quiet, you don't want people hearing you, do you?~"

"no sir~"

"good girl~" he kissed down your neck, gripping at your waist. your pussy tightened around him, he was feeling it too, he also felt the subtle buzz of the vibrator. "can i come? p-please let me sir!~"

he pulls on your hair so he could kiss more of your neck, "cum for me~" he felt your contracting against him, liquid dripping down his cock. you felt as he came inside of you. you both let out a breath as your leaned your head against his head. "aw, did i tire you out?" he teased. "yes."