[xi]⚤. Toys • Mitsuki.B

GENDER: MALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: FEMALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

DOM!MITSUKI, SUB!MALEREADER, SUSPENSION, TOYS, CHAINS, ROLEPLAY, BDSM CLUB AU, MISTRESS KINK

bdsm club. it was familiar to you. you would try and go every month to relieve stress but something else kept pulling you back to the club.

it wasn't the cracking of whips or the endless moans in the private rooms, it was her.

mitsuki bakugou. but her stage name was mademoiselle.

you walked into the club, and you are instantly welcomed with the scent of sex and sweat. you walked in, the hostess recognised you.

"good evening, mr (l/n)"

you nodded your head and gave her 100 dollar bill. "treat yourself. now where is my favourite girl?"

someone on the speaker announced a name of a gil, your girl. you sat down on one of the gold couchs in front of the stage.

"mademoiselle!" the speaker erupted and she came out in a lacey see through dress, wearing thigh high leather boots, a mask and she was holding a whip. a pole was in the middle of the stage and she danced around for a bit.

after the show she put on, people threw money at her and she smiled.

she spotted you in front of the crowd and she stepped off the stage and sat in your lap.

"oh your back, baby!"

you smirked and kissed her cheek.

mitsuki was your girlfriend. you ddin;t care what her job was, she could do what she likes, it is her life after all. but if anyone tried anything on her, then you would have some issues.

she grabs your hand and leads you into a vip private room, everything was muffles and the room was sound proof.

"you like the show, hun? you love how i move around on that pole."

her mask was still on and she walked closer to you, cracking the whip on the floor.

you gulped loudly. in front of everyone you seemed cocky and confident. but no one would ever expect mitsuki to be the dom in the relationship.

the whip she held has tassles dangeling from them and you smiled.

"tell me what you want, (y/n)."

"i want you to tie me up, mistress. whip me all you want. be rough with me, please mistress."

she smiled at you. her smile was sweet like honey.

she went into the back and grabbed shackles and chains and whips.

"you see these shackles baby? your my slave."

"i'll let you whip me if i misbehave."

she tied you up in chains, hands tied behind your back.

she kisses down your neck, leaving bites and hickeys.

you looked up at her, whiny expression spread across your face.