New Kid

Warnings: smoking, puking, small mention of rape/sexual assault!!

  He first appeared in his homeroom. A new kid. Usually, Stan wouldn't pay any attention to conformists but this kid was different. He wore a green hat with a minecraft creeper on the front, his red curly hair poking out of it. He had neon green eyeshadow under his eye with a star on his cheek, created with the same makeup. He wore a rather tight black shirt with different colored circles on it, black skinny jeans but with two different colored checkered belts crossed and a shit ton of bracelets. Can't forget the choker he wore. It was black and has spikes.

  He wasn't a vampire kid, and most definitely wasn't goth. But, he wasn't like every other tiktok kid that had their heads up their ass and their eyes glued to stupid dancing videos. And honestly, Stan could respect that.

  But who was this kid? He just randomly walked in and asked Mr Garrison where he sat, which was right next to Stan. Of course. He didn't try and make conversation or even look at him, at least Stan didn't see him look. But by the looks of him, he seemed like an outgoing person. Before the bell rang for first period, which just so happened to be in the same classroom, the kid turned to him.

"I like your hat."
He said, a small smile on his face.

"Oh uh, thanks. My grandma made it for me a while ago, I've been wearing it since I was really young." Stan replied, blushing out of embarrassment. He's never really received compliments that much, and he didn't plan on getting used to it.

"That's cool! I've been wearing this hat for a really long time as well."
The boy stated.

"Well, I like it. And your makeup, I think it suits you well."
The goth boy commented.

"You really think so? Thanks! I never really get compliments because I'm "different" or something. That's what people say at least."

"Yeah me too. I don't really like getting compliments or having people talk to me. But you seem cool, I guess. It's nice to see someone that's different and that's not a vampire kid. It's getting boring seeing the same faces everyday. But not like that matters, we're all going to die and nobody will remember us as anyone important anyways."
Stan spieled, his eyes only half lidded.

"I know! I just got here but so far there's like nothing different from my old school! I try to not judge but it's hard when everyone is just a copy and paste! I take it as your goth?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I know my subcultures well and I could just tell. Also you saying something about me not being a vampire kid. And not to mention a whole group of them already tried recruiting me to their cult thing and talking shit about the so called, "goth kids"."

"Weird ass cocksuckers."
Stan muttered.

"That's what I called them!"

"So uh, what's your name? I don't think Mr Garrison ever said it."

"Kyle. Kyle Broflovski!"
He introduced, smiling proudly as he said it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Stan Marsh."
They shook hands.

  Even though Stan was wearing his black gloves, his hands felt oddly warmer when he touched Kyle's. It was like his world suddenly changed. Colors looked brighter, his heart beat faster, his breathing got slightly faster and heavier. What was this emo kid doing to him?