Alpha

Based off the song "Alpha" by Chrissy Chlapecka

I know the name sounds bad but I swear it isn't omegaverse or whatever it's called just bare with me.

This can either be romantic or platonic bendy, it doesn't matter exactly.

I'm sorry if the writing is confusing. I'm really bad when it comes to describing dance moves. 😭😭

High school AU, they're like 17

If you can't tell, I love songfics and writing based off of music also I LOVE principal Victoria. She's the best omg.

Warnings: sexual talk, homophobic slurs

  All the high schoolers gathered into the auditorium on a Thursday night, many people putting on shows for their entertainment. Some singing, some dancing or playing an instrument. So far, it wasn't anything interesting. Were some of the students talented? Yes, absolutely. But it was just boring, nothing catching anybody's eye. A group of ninth grade girls performed the Jingle Bell Rock scene from the movie "Mean Girls," that was something Cartman could make fun of later.

  For some reason, everybody was talking about Wendy and Bebe's act for the talent show during school this whole week. Everybody knew it was going to be good, since it was Wendy and Bebe performing it but nobody knew what it was. Besides them, the rest of the girls, and Tweek.

"Tweek, just tell us what it is and why everybody's talking about it!"
Stan begged.

"No can do, Stan. I can't—ngh—say anything." Tweek replied, crossing his arms and smirking knowingly.

"Dammit fag! It can't be that good just tell us what they're doing!"
Cartman said.

"Do you guys not know what "no" means? You'll find out later, but it's great! I watched them practice what they were doing. You are so impatient!"
The blonde snapped.

"Damn, and here I thought you were one of the guys' Tweek."
The overweighted boy claimed.

"I got to stay loyal to my girls. But trust me, it's great."
Tweek grumbled.

"Craig can you tell us?"
Clyde asked.

"I'm not telling you. I only know the idea, I haven't seen them practice or anything yet so I don't really know." 
Craig dryly responded.

Nichole walks up to the table they all sat at.
"Hey come here."
She demanded, looking and Tweek and Craig.

They get up from the table and follow her away, both of them turning around to give them all the finger.

"They are so fake!"
Cartman exclaimed.

"Says you."
Kyle replied.

"Hey! Don't call me fake you Jew!"

  And that's it. Everyone talked about how it was supposed to be something huge, that's how the girls' made it seem at least. Knowing them, it probably wasn't anything good. But everyone sat on the edge of their seat, waiting for their act.

"Alright! Our final act for tonight is Bebe Stevens and Wendy Testaburger!"
Principal Victoria announced, walking off stage with a smile on her face.

  The music starts up as they walk out onto stage, Wendy on the left and Bebe on the right. They both had an earpiece with a microphone attached to it and wore baggy white cargo pants with a hot pink thong, a hot pink crop top with no sleeves and a white jacket hanging off their shoulders. Both had their hair down with a hot pink hat to match with the rest of the outfit.