Death [AO3 Request]

I wanted to publish this yesterday but things never go as planned in my life so yeah 😋

It's a cycle. He would wake up in his bed and get ready for school. Then, one of his friends would have some stupid idea that would cause his demise; and he would wake up in his bed again. Yet, nobody would remember him dying, no matter how hard he tried to make them remember, they wouldn't. It's been the same shit happening everyday for years, and he just couldn't take it anymore.

  He's died in a million ways and after a while, he's been feeling pain after he wakes up too. For example, he died from accidentally being shot on the shoulder, and now, he lays in bed with pain in his shoulder. Then, he died from a robbery in the local convenience store. Which, there was only him, two other customers, and the cashier. Seemed like a shitty place to rob but whatever. The next morning, he woke up with a migraine, and it never seemed to go away. That was a week ago.

He's been in so much pain lately. His head ached, his shoulder hurt, and he was so sick of living an abnormal life and normalizing day-to-day death since he was a child. If his parents haven't joined that cult, he would've been living a normal life.

There's no denying he's been under a lot of pressure. Besides living with chronic pain for the past two weeks, just life in general has been stressful and a lot for him. Just moving in with his two boyfriends and trying to keep up with his job, that was also his hobby. Not going to lie, his back was starting to hurt as well, from days he did work, he was bent over a desk, either creating a sculpture with clay or painting.

"Hey, Kenny, you doing better today?"
Kyle asked softly, standing at the doorway.

"M'fine. Just gonna lay in bed again. I can't do anything to make it worse."
Kenny responded.

"Alright, just let us know if there's anything we can do."
He said, carefully closing the door behind him.

No doubt he felt like shit, but he can't lay in bed all day like he's been doing for the past three days. He can't be lazy, he has to help his boyfriends make money so they can make a living, though his life now is already a lot better than it was growing it. Kenny sighs, throwing the covers off of him and slowly getting out of bed, trying not to make his head, shoulder, or back worse.

"Hey Kenny, is your shoulder doing okay?"
Stan asked.

"Not really but I can't be laying in bed all day and hope it'll go away. I got things to do."
Kenny replied, getting a pop tart out the cupboard.

"You need to take a break. How are you going to paint if you can't move your arm?"
Kyle stated.

"I'll live. I'm behind, I need to get things done."
The blonde claimed.

"I don't want you overworking yourself, your health is important. You said your head's been aching, and your shoulder's been hurting and Tylenol hasn't been working. You need to relax for a bit."
The redhead said.

"Kyle—no! I only regress when I need to! I'm completely fine. I just need to work and get my mind off everything."
Kenny replied.

"Kyle's right dude, maybe you should regress for a bit."
Stan added.

"How would regressing help get rid of this migraine and should and back pain?"
He asked.

"It's a stress reliever."
The black haired boy confirmed.

"Migraines are a big sign for stress."
Kyle continued.
"And your muscles are probably really tensed."