Bad Day

This is my first Stylenny oneshot!

A few days ago I posted career headcanons and this falls for every oneshot that takes place far enough in the future where they have jobs (bc most of my oneshots are teens)

Kyle stomped in the house, trying not to slam the door. They all worked from home but Kyle liked going to the library or somewhere a lot more calmer to work on whatever he was writing. So for most of the day, it was just Stan and Kenny at the house.

They watch at Kyle throws his bag down, still somewhat gentle since his laptop is in the bag. Without batting an eye to either of his boyfriends, he marches off to his room and slams the door, changing into something a lot more comfier and sliding into bed, screaming into his pillow a bit.

He's a hothead, always has been. But he's been trying better coping mechanisms than taking it out on the nearest person or bottling it all; depends on the situation. He's picked up a habit of journaling, which also helped him with his job, also screaming into his pillow sometimes was good, meditating was another thing he's tried a few times. Even seeing someone, a therapist, to help with his anger issues, but that only got him a prescription that made him feel woozy and tired all the time; which made it hard for him to do his job. Still, he bottled up his emotions a lot, almost too much.

Usually, Kenny and Stan agreed to not say anything for a moment so Kyle could maybe try and sort out his feelings and anger so he doesn't end up taking it out on them. After a minute of just staring at each other in silence and waiting to stop hearing Kyle's muffled screams, they decide to walk in.

"Hey Kyle, how was work today?"
Stan asked, in a nervous tone.

"Fuck off."
Kyle replied, his head still in the pillow as he covered himself up with the blanket.

"Bad day at work I'm guessing."
Kenny said.

"So you've noticed."
The redhead stated sarcastically, turning over and throwing the blanket off his head to look at his two boyfriends.

"If you don't want to talk to us about it then you can maybe journal it?"
Stan suggested.

"I don't want to ever write again."
Kyle claimed, turning away from them.

  Both boys walk over to him and sit on the edge of the bed, Kenny slightly shaking Kyle's arm.

"Oh come on, you don't mean that."
The blonde said. "You love your job!"

"Don't try and gaslight me."
Kyle muttered, swatting his hand away.

"Well if you don't want to write, want to talk to us about it? We can't have you bottling up your emotions again."
He asked.

The redhead shakes his head.
"I don't want to talk about it, it was just a bad day. There isn't anything to talk about."

"Yes there is, it's clear you had a bad day and you're trying to find an excuse to bottle it up again."
Stan said.
"We all know what happens when you bottle your emotions up. You don't do anything to sort your feelings out and you just let it keep piling up until you explode at one of us then you distance yourself away from us because you feel bad."

"Maybe you should take your own advice and open up for once. There's nothing wrong, I don't bottle up my emotions, there's nothing to talk about, it's not a big deal, I'm fine, everything is fucking fine."
Kyle listed, his voice getting more stern, louder, and angrier as he continued to speak.