Stendyle Headcanons #2

-Stan is the most dramatic out of the three of them, Wendy is the most rational and logical. Kyle is definitely the most anxious one.

-Kyle and Wendy are very alike in ways but they have their differences. Kyle is an overachiever, he won't stop working until there's nothing he can do to make whatever he's working on perfect. He stresses himself out and overworks himself because he feels like he doesn't do enough. While Wendy is also an overachiever, she knows her limits and does her best and doesn't push it. She knows when she needs a break.

-Stan is the opposite of them. He's lazy and unmotivated when it comes to something he isn't passionate about. He puts very limited effort into something he's careless about and takes whatever he gets out of it without trying to do better. But that's not the case when it comes to his relationship with Wendy and Kyle and his music.

-Kyle is weirdly bougie(?) He has to have the best skin and hair products, has a very strict routine and gets pissed and almost throws a tantrum when it gets messed up. He has to have the silk pillowcase, and silk pajamas. Not to mention he demands he pretty much gets treated with royalty (he's a bit of an attention seeker in a way but that's fine). That's mainly why Stan and Wendy call him their "little princess"

-Stan uses the most pet names out of all of them. He loves calling them cute names.

-They have a weekly date. Sometimes that's going out for dinner or some fancy place or just staying in and playing games or watching a movie while cuddling.

-They each get their own hour with just themselves. They can do whatever and take a break from working and spend that time to recollect and focus on themselves (though Kyle uses it to work). Wendy set this up so they could have a healthier relationship and so it could cause less arguments.

-Kyle and Wendy travel around with Stan when he's on tour

-Kyle absolutely hates spending money on himself. He will almost always spend it on things they need like food and what not or Wendy and Stan.

-Stan is the clingiest out of all of them.

-Kyle is the grouchiest in the morning. Without knowing he'll just have his little bitch face on and he won't speak until after he eats something or drinks coffee or tea.

-The three of them and Tweek and Craig stayed in touch. Mainly because Wendy and Tweek work together (and sometimes Kyle works with them)

-Kyle and Wendy helped Stan make a little dog house in the backyard so if Stan ever finds a stray animal, he'll keep it in the dog house until he can find its' owner or someone to take it in.

-Stan and Kyle help Wendy during her period (even though she don't really need help). She still thinks it's sweet that they try

-Wendy knew Stan had feelings for Kyle WAYYY before he discovered it himself, she had no clue she was in love with him either