Upset Stomach

I was gonna make this just style but I was like "why not make it Stendyle??" So I did

Anyways I went to the fair like a month and it's been in my drafts since so yeah. And I know I already made a creek version of this but like why not make another??

Stop because just writing or reading about people puking makes me nauseous and I fucking cringe. I cannot deal with puke or vomit at ALL. Literally why do I do this to myself.

They're all 22, Ike is 17

Warnings: Puking

"I still don't understand why mom is making you guys take me to the fair, I could've had Brenda pick me up or something!"
Ike complained, arms crossed and staring out the window.

"You know how mom is. She overthinks everything and just wants to protect you. Brenda got her license just last week, mom isn't letting her drive you anywhere until she can fully trust her."
Kyle responded, leaning on the window.

"The fuck does that mean? She's been my girlfriend since we were fifteen and mom can't trust her?!"
He exclaimed, staring at the seat in front of him.

The redhead turns around.
"You know what I mean. I'm not saying she doesn't trust her but she just got her license, mom doesn't know if Brenda is a good driver or not and the last thing she'd want is for you to get into an accident. You know she's overprotective."

"Yeah, and you're just like her. You're from Jersey, a redhead, overthinker, overprotective, only cares about school and nerdy shit!"
Ike insulted.
"And I still remember the time you cried when you got a B on an exam! And if you're so good at driving then why is your girlfriend driving us and not you?"

"Okay, I was fourteen and that exam was really important! I'm not like her at all, don't even start with that shit. And she's driving because she actually knows where the fairgrounds are."
Kyle responded.

"I'm also driving because your brother has a ton of road rage and nobody wants to hear him yell at every car that passes."
Wendy teased.

"You're a lot like your mom, Kyle. It's almost like a copy and paste."
Stan added.

"Shut up!"
Kyle yelled, harshly punching Stan's leg.

"Ow!"
The boy exclaimed, grabbing his leg.

"Why are you guys going to the fair anyways? Aren't you guys too old for that?"
Ike asked.

"Ike, there are like fifty year olds that go to the fair, and you can never be too old to go on the fireball." Stan claimed.

"You were too scared to go on that last year, don't even." Wendy said, playfully rolling her eyes while turning the corner.

"Well this year is going to be the year!"
He confirmed.

"Mmhmmm..."
Ike hummed.

"Who are you hanging out with at the fair?"
Kyle asked.

"Friends."
He shrugged.

"No shit, Sherlock. I mean names."
The redhead sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Brenda, Mike, Rosa, Trisha, and Steven."
The younger boy named.
"And maybe that one emo kid but I don't know why he'd be there."