Movie Night

I'm sorry I haven't really published anything. I wanted to upload more but I just haven't been motivated and my migraines are kicking my ass right now.

Why doesn't anyone ever publish just a fluffy cuddling fanfic. I swear I need to see more Creek cuddling 😭🙌

Age: 15 (for both of them)

I might make a similar oneshot with Style 🤷‍♀️

I can see them just cuddling and watching random shows and making fun of the characters or something. Like some people do with baking shows.

Somewhat based off a headcanon that both Craig and Tweek enjoy true crime. Anyways enjoy <33

Craig sat on the couch, patiently waiting for Tweek to return from the kitchen with snacks and drinks in hand. He could hear shuffling and him repeatedly opening up cupboards and the fridge.

"Wait uh, w-hat snack did you want again?"
Tweek asked, his voice echoing through the house.

"I told you just to grab the Dollar General bag. I got out favorite candy earlier."
Craig responded, slightly smiling.
"Get my drink in the fridge too, please."

"Right..."
The boy muttered under his breath, again, opening up the fridge.
"What drink?"

"That one space themed energy drink, and your coffee should be on the counter."
The black haired boy replied.

"Oh yeah. I got it!"
Tweek exclaimed, rushing to the couch with a yellow plastic bag and two drinks.

He sets it all on the coffee table in front of the couch, dumping out the bag of candy.
"So what's mine?"

"I got you the Twix and the cow tails. The Trolli's are for me and only me!"
Craig exclaimed, grabbing the blue bag and holding it close to him.

"So greedy."
Tweek teased, sitting down next to him on the couch. "What are we watching tonight?"

"I picked out this true crime documentary."
He answered.

"Have we watched it yet?"

"Surprisingly not."
Craig claimed, shrugging as he hit play.

  They snuggled closely together, both of them under a blanket as they snaked their arms around one another. Tweek enjoyed his Twix and coffee while Craig ate his sour gummy worms and tried the new energy drink. Obviously eating very loudly, Tweek turned to him.

"Is it good?"
He asked.

"Oh, yeah. It's great. You should try this drink." Craig answered, handing Tweek the skinny can.

"Yeah, no. I don't like energy drinks."
The blonde claimed.

"But you drink coffee all the time? You're literally drinking coffee right now."

"It's different. It's caffeine. I'm not drinking straight up sugar and heart failure."

"Caffeine can cause heart failure too."
Craig argued.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."
Tweek excused.

  They continued watching the documentary, calling the killer out on anything they did wrong. Not to mention the complaint after they ran out of their snacks and drinks. It was a cold, winter night at the Tuckers' home. Which, neither of the parents were home. They went out of town for the weekend, leaving Craig alone to be with his boyfriend; a whole house to themselves. That's what led to the little movie night on the couch. It was nearing the end of the documentary.

"They literally wouldn't have gotten caught if they just left the house earlier."
Craig deadpanned, slightly rolling his eyes at the killer's idiocy.

"And they left finger prints all over the house. They were bound to get caught!"
Tweek sighed.
"They didn't even care to clean the blood off the weapons or anything! So unsanitary!"

"You're such a germaphobe."

"I'm aware! But if you were a killer you would want to clean the blood from the weapons, wouldn't you?"

"Alright, you got a point there."
Craig admitted, scrolling through random movies on Netflix.
"What do you want to watch now?"

"GAH-! Do you just want to rewatch Scream?" Tweek asked.

"The series or the movies?"

"The movies. We haven't watched the series yet and I don't feel like starting something new tonight."

"Uh huh. Alright. What can we watch the movies on?"
Craig asked.

"I think it's on Prime Video or Paramount."
Tweek answered.
"Don't fall asleep this time."

"I'll try not to. I don't stay up late like you do!"

They started the movie. Laying on the couch, they held each other closely. It wasn't every night they got the couch to themselves, especially at Craig's house. His parents were almost always home and would tease their son and Tweek every time they were seen throughout the house. Of course, it wasn't mean. Just annoying, at least to Craig it was annoying.

Towards the middle of the movie, Tweek heard snoring below him. It was, obviously, it was Craig. Like he said earlier, he doesn't stay up late. Tweek has no idea what the time was but he assumed it was late since it was completely dark outside and not like it was before they started the documentary. He smiled, kissing Craig's cheek before cuddling into him, his head in the crook the the sleeping boy's neck, as he kept watching the movie. Soon enough, he fell asleep and the movie ended.

  The door rustled opened, gentle foot steps entering the house. They were soft and careful, trying not to make any unnecessary noises. Quietly tiptoeing throughout the house, they soon entered the living room.

"Awh, Thomas, come look at them."
Laura whispered yelled, staring at the young teenage couple that slept on the couch in awe.

  Quickly, she takes out her phone and snaps a picture, she'll send it to Craig in the morning to tease him.