Brownies [AO3 Request]

I know I said I don't think Wendy would be an age regressor but I did say I might start writing Stendy so who really cares?? Plus it was a request :)

But should I make Wendy an age regressor? 🤭

Anyways, let me know if you want more Stendy bc I'll happily bring it to you.

"Stanny!"
Wendy exclaimed, patting his leg.

"Yeah? What is it Wendy?"
Stan asked with a yawn.

"Bownies!"
She stated, holding up a box of brownie mix.

"You want to make brownies?"
He questioned.

"Yeah! Bownies!"
Wendy bursts out with excitement, jumping around in a circle.

"Alright, alright. We can make some brownies."
Stan confirmed, gently taking the box away from her and getting up from the couch; heading to the kitchen.

He gets a big bowl out from the cupboard by the dishwasher and sets it on the counter.
"Do you know how to make brownies?"

Wendy nods, weakly carrying a step stool by him and unfolding it, climbing on top of it.

"Good because I've never made brownies in my life." Stan claimed, opening up the box and the bag containing the mix.
"Do you wanna..."
He trailed off, seeing her on the step stool.

"Haha! M'taller tha youuuu!"
She teased.

"You know you don't need to have the step stool, you're tall enough to see over the counter."
He stated, chortling.

"M'wanna be taller tha you fough."
Wendy claimed, taking the hair tie off her wrist and handing it to him.
"Can you put ma hair wup for meee?"

"Yeah, sure. How do you want it? Do you want it in a bun? Ponytail?" A braid?"
Stan asked.

"A bwaid! A bwaid!"
She chanted in excitement.

"Alright, alright. You got to get down so I'm actually able to reach your hair."
He smiled, holding her hand to help her down.

Stan never knew how to braid. He's never had any experience with hair at all actually. That was until Wendy taught him how to braid and since then, he's been practicing. Sometimes using Wendy, a random wig he found in his basement, even using Kyle's somewhat long hair.

Quickly, he puts Wendy's hair in a braid, tying the bottom of it with the elastic she handed him; making sure it was tight.

"I'm all done."
He said.

Wendy puts a hand in her hair to feel it, giving him a thumbs up.
"Now wo wash your hads, stinnky!"
She demanded, in a joking manner.

Stan dramatically gasps, almost offended.
"If I have to then you do as well."

"Wha you fink I'm doig?"
Wendy asked, already at the sink.

"Damn, you're fast."
He muttered, running his hands under the cold water, Wendy pumping soap into his hand for him.

"Les make bownies!"
She cheered, throwing the towel on the floor and pouring the bag, that was already opened, of brownie mix into the bowl.