Volleyball Captain

Finally! A bendy oneshot!!

I'm not happy with how short this is but I don't know what else to add.

"Wendy, you've been practicing since summer started! I know you want to make the team and everyone knows you will! We should just go shopping or something! My dad gave me his card cause I told him I needed new clothes."
Bebe said, fixing the sunglasses on her face.

"This is different, Bebe! The coach told me if I made the team, I would be captain! There are so many girls better than me! I don't deserve to be captain unless I'm on top and perfect at everything."
Wendy replied, throwing the ball up and smacking it; serving the ball.

"Shit! See! My serving is horrible! That wouldn't even make it over the net!"
The noirette haired girl exclaimed, tightening the ponytail in her hair as she runs to get the ball.

"Wendy, we're going to be freshmen in a few months, you've been playing volleyball since the fourth grade. You're better at this than anyone else I know."
The blonde claimed, standing up and walking up to her.
"Maybe if we try hitting the ball back and forth? It could help you get used to playing on the court. But I haven't played since fifth grade so I'm not the best."

"I'd put your bag down and take your sunglasses off."
Wendy giggled.

Bebe sighed and put her red purse down and taking her sunglasses off and setting them in the pocket of her purse. She walks across from her and gets into the right position, bending her knees and squatting, holding out her arms to bump the ball.

Again, Wendy throws the ball in the air, smacking it with the palm of her hand and it goes flying. Bebe moves to hit the ball back to her and it keeps going until Wendy barely missed the hit.

"I could've had that!"
She exclaimed.

"It's fine, everyone messes up like that sometimes. But I just thought of something! My aunt coaches volleyball and I've been to many of the practices because I'm her favorite. And what she tells the girls to do it to stretch their arm that they hit the ball with."
The blonde explained, demonstrating by winding her arm in a circle.
"Watch and learn, Wendy."

Bebe throws the ball up and smacks it with the hand she stretched, it goes flying and it was almost perfect; well, almost perfect for Bebe at least.

"I don't even play volleyball anymore, so if that worked for me, that'll work for you too. Try it."
She says.

Wendy nods at her, aggressively stretching her arm and serving it. It was perfect. She can't remember the last time she served a ball that good. Bebe serves it back and they go for another round of bumping it to each other. Wendy felt a lot more confident while playing. And this time, it was Bebe who messed up and didn't hit the ball.

"Whooooa!"
Wendy cheered.

Bebe chuckled a bit, throwing the ball to her. "Alright, since you got your serving down, now do you want to go shopping?"

"Yeah, might as well. My arms are hurting from all that."
She answered.

"You're telling me!"
The blonde exclaimed, grabbing her bag and sunglasses.